NEurope
Jonnas

Ace Attorney: The Turnabout Mafia

Are you sure it wasn't Zell...

vote stays on

Eh? Not sure I follow.

Supergrunch has a decent defence to be honest, but Sprout was right before with Rez so I'm inclined to believe him again. Anyway, going to plonk a vote on Supergrunch for now, but we should refrain from lynching straight away to allow for more discussion.

Vote: Supergrunch

I'm not convinced. He's trying to use big fancy words to distract us, and now we can't interrogate any further, so have to make a judgement on that. Sprout's info has been reliable, so we should definitely follow it (unless someone knows for definite who killed last night!)

As relatively few people have posted so far today, I will not vote yet so a lynch isn't rushed, but the vote will be going on. I want to hear from more people so we have some more information to work on tonight.

I'm not convinced. He's trying to use big fancy words to distract us, and now we can't interrogate any further, so have to make a judgement on that. Sprout's info has been reliable, so we should definitely follow it (unless someone knows for definite who killed last night!)

Sprout could've been redirected, can that be a possibility?

Does anyone else know anything about Supergrunch?

Eh? Not sure I follow.

Supergrunch has a decent defence to be honest, but Sprout was right before with Rez so I'm inclined to believe him again. Anyway, going to plonk a vote on Supergrunch for now, but we should refrain from lynching straight away to allow for more discussion.

Vote: Supergrunch

I tracked Supergrunch last night and found he had targeted you. He claimed to have targeted me...so we have a lie, and also sprout's info. I reckon we're dealing with a mafia, but I'm happy to hear out the rest of the day if there's any more juicy info.

Yeah I was considering that to be a lie. He said "Yvonne may seem quiet..." whereas when he said he targeted MadDog, it said "Wendy Oldbag is...".

There is no point in voting yet though.

Considering him targeting you to be a lie I mean.

Let's be patient. Hopefully Sprout or someone else will turn up with some information.

Also, you keep trying to mention Dannyboy in your posts, but you're actually mentioning the different forum member @Dannyboy\-the\-Dane same question!

Lol, Nintendohnut is making powerful enemies without realising it.

is Danny (not Dannyboy) dangerous? Apart from being in the army etc. :)

Nintendohnut, what was that text you recieved on the second break?

The PM I received (I'm not sure if we're allowed to post PMs so I'll just rephrase it) said I got a text from Dazz and the text said "Rummy is evil, no doubt about it".

Has anyone yet come forward as the power booster? Or the Roleblocker? Don't want to end the day yet but Grunch is clearly evil, so I'll hold on until tomorrow and vote then if nobody has come forward about it.

I'm happy to lynch Supergrunch. Seems like he's lied about his target if Yvonne's information is correct and we've no reason to doubt Sprout all of a sudden. Supergrunch said himself that he knows know reason why he would appear evil didn't he?

I'm not convinced. He's trying to use big fancy words to distract us.

Agreed! I'm tempted to vote for him purely because after I read the first line of his posts I start to fall asleep. :p

Any info I have is too vague - nothing even close to Cube falsifying evidence... maybe a good thing after him being innocent! The Phoenix Wright twist is a bit hard to follow at times. :blush:

The day isn't ending just yet and I'm still eager to know who the role blocker is. If neither the role blocker or the power booster come forward we have to assume either they are both evil or one of me and mr-paul are lying. I know I'm not lying (obviously) so from my point of view either mr-paul is lying or there are two mafiosos, one of whom is boosting the power of his or her team mates.

There's no point voting now and ending the day, so I'll wait a little longer in the hope that someone will come forward. The lynch is obviously going to happen anyway, so we might as well make the most of the day, and me double-voting will bring it even closer so I'll leave off for now :)

The day isn't ending just yet and I'm still eager to know who the role blocker is. If neither the role blocker or the power booster come forward we have to assume either they are both evil or one of me and mr-paul are lying.

I think it's safe to say that whoever the roleblocker is, they are probably evil, pal. The circumstances in which you were roleblocked match up to how Mr. Edgeworth/The Peeps was attacked during the first break.

So I was roleblocked last night by a heavy blow to the back of my head. Anyone willing to admit to that?

A figure, a man, can be seen in the bench, calmly drinking something. He seems to have finished his drink. He gets up and starts gathering his belongings when, suddenly, an unseen assailant appears from behind. The assailant grabs something, and violently hits the man in the back of the head.

Vote Standings

Supergrunch (6): Sprout, Yvonne, Tales, Zell, Diageo, Heroicjanitor

Majority is 8

--------------

I will most likely end the day in a few hours.

I want Sprout to target one of those who claimed we still have lots of time.

I will most likely end the day in a few hours.

bubble-holdit.gif

Your Honor, sir! I understand if you want another break soon, but please, in the event we don't get a majority due to inactivity, I ask for a bit more time! After all, today is Halloween, and people may want to dress up in silly costumes, so we should take that into consideration, sir! I would have gone as the Blue Badger, sir, but my salary means I can't afford the costume...

But if we get one more vote, this won't matter. It's a shame we didn't get more info out of this session... but I guess we gotta put priority on the majority this time, pals!

Vote or you are mafia.

(and it only counts as one notificiation no matter how many times you tag me)