NEurope
Jonnas

Ace Attorney: The Turnabout Mafia

Well I found conclusive incriminating evidence in both his room and his briefcase, pal.

And yeah, not ideal timing on my part, sorry heh. I just wanted to see what other info was out there.

Sounds good to me, although I am slightly worried at how you didn't come out with it earlier.

What did you find on the first night, out of interest?

Vote: ReZ

Ah, well the text describing my role made me think that there may be times where I could get things wrong. So thinking I might be a dumb cop, I investigated myself, pal! I found nothing suspicious about me, so I'm innocent. I was very glad I didn't have to arrest myself, pal!

gumshoe-laughing(a).gif

Huh, now this is interesting! Could you elaborate on the incriminating evidence? We can't necessarily trust your investigation of yourself since some dumb cops get a correct result on themselves.

I'll vote for pressure, though.

Vote: ReZourceman

Sorry pal, but I can't elaborate further than that. All the info I got was that I found incriminating evidence in both his office and his breifcase, that the evidence was solid, and that he was evil (that was the precise word I was given by the way. Evil. =P)

Can't say I'm confident, but it wouldn't surprise me if Gumshoe happened to be a competent cop in this game.

Also, I just noticed in my notes, did we ever get a reply from @Nintendohnut on his apparent redirection powers?

He hasn't come back yet.

Ah, fair enough.

I am not evil. Thus far I have not ventured out at night either.

That's it? That's all you're going to give us?

Well I found conclusive incriminating evidence in both his room and his briefcase, pal.

And yeah, not ideal timing on my part, sorry heh. I just wanted to see what other info was out there.

Could you describe exactly the evidence you got? Don't want another yesterday to happen :)

People, slow down a bit. ReZ, could you possibly elaborate a bit more? Surely you don't want to be lynched quickly?

Sorry pal, but I can't elaborate further than that. All the info I got was that I found incriminating evidence in both his office and his breifcase, that the evidence was solid, and that he was evil (that was the precise word I was given by the way. Evil. =P)

I am not evil. Thus far I have not ventured out at night either.

Eureka.gif

I think a townie would post a bit more than that in their defence. I'd say ReZ is posting to stall for time so he can come up with something.

On a side note, someone gave me evidence concerning a blue haired woman (which is Tales I believe?). The picture showed her tampering with important documents. This is apparently a 'trump card' for this case.

Now, Tales is already under a bit of suspicion so this could be a genuine investigator and this is the only way they can get their information out.

Or, it could be the mafia planting fake evidence about Tales - or the tampering with important documents could be innocent/good.

OR, it could be the mafia planting fake evidence about Tales to make him look better as we may be swayed into believing the picture is a way to make him look bad - so it could be a mafia double bluff.

In conclusion I don't know. I'm leaning towards this information about Tales being fake but I'd like to hear Tales' thoughts and a bit more about his role. If anyone wants to admit to giving this evidence then that'd be great.

Could you describe exactly the evidence you got? Don't want another yesterday to happen :)

I already posted my testimony about that. =P

Again, sorry that there's nothing more, but that's all I got, pal.

Eureka.gif

I think a townie would post a bit more than that in their defence. I'd say ReZ is posting to stall for time so he can come up with something.

On a side note, someone gave me evidence concerning a blue haired woman (which is Tales I believe?). The picture showed her tampering with important documents. This is apparently a 'trump card' for this case.

Now, Tales is already under a bit of suspicion so this could be a genuine investigator and this is the only way they can get their information out.

Or, it could be the mafia planting fake evidence about Tales - or the tampering with important documents could be innocent/good.

OR, it could be the mafia planting fake evidence about Tales to make him look better as we may be swayed into believing the picture is a way to make him look bad - so it could be a mafia double bluff.

In conclusion I don't know. I'm leaning towards this information about Tales being fake but I'd like to hear Tales' thoughts and a bit more about his role. If anyone wants to admit to giving this evidence then that'd be great.

I have no such power. I have a whip. You don't forge evidence with a whip.

Vote Standings

ReZ (5): Sprout, mr-paul, Dannyboy, Yvonne, Tales

Majority is 9

Wow, this game goes so damn fast, I didn't even have a chance to post in the last day.

Not that I found out anything of interest, as I didn't even get any PMs. Can someone explain why people are so certain that Gumshoe is a competent cop? I still don't see why self-investigation explains this (shouldn't that be equally competent/incompentent?), but I might be misunderstanding the mechanic. Either way, ReZ's response is a little odd however you look at things - if he's mafia, he surely wouldn't be that useless at arguing back (unless it's a double bluff), and if he's town, then shouldn't he have a decent excuse to use? Either way, I'll abstain from voting for him for now, but I can see why people find him so suspicious. And it looks like he's already lynched, abstention or no... :heh:

Wow, this game goes so damn fast, I didn't even have a chance to post in the last day.

Not that I found out anything of interest, as I didn't even get any PMs. Can someone explain why people are so certain that Gumshoe is a competent cop? I still don't see why self-investigation explains this (shouldn't that be equally competent/incompentent?), but I might be misunderstanding the mechanic. Either way, ReZ's response is a little odd however you look at things - if he's mafia, he surely wouldn't be that useless at arguing back (unless it's a double bluff), and if he's town, then shouldn't he have a decent excuse to use? Either way, I'll abstain from voting for him for now, but I can see why people find him so suspicious. And it looks like he's already lynched, abstention or no... :heh:

ReZ needs one more vote. Good point about the speed, maybe we can hold off on the last vote for more discussion - what else did people find?

Well, Sprout's result was accurate if ambiguous yesterday, we were just (as jayseven said) idiots about it :) And it's not ambiguous this time. If ReZ turns out to be good, we know who to go after.

ReZ needs one more vote. Good point about the speed, maybe we can hold off on the last vote for more discussion - what else did people find?

Well, Sprout's result was accurate if ambiguous yesterday, we were just (as jayseven said) idiots about it :) And it's not ambiguous this time. If ReZ turns out to be good, we know who to go after.

Hm? I think you're confusing me with darksnowman, pal. He's the one who got the info on Cube, yesterday! (Speaking of which, he hasn't mentioned what he got up to last night. That said, nobody has asked up to this point!)

Hm? I think you're confusing me with darksnowman, pal. He's the one who got the info on Cube, yesterday! (Speaking of which, he hasn't mentioned what he got up to last night. That said, nobody has asked up to this point!)

Ah, I need to read everything properly again :( I did indeed confuse you with darksnowman, never been in a mafia game with either of you before so the unfamiliar people all blend together! Apologies!

We're not really certain at all, but he has investigated himself and got a good result, which suggests he's competent, though defect cops sometimes get a correct result on themselves for logical reasons. In either case, going through with the lynch would prove once and for all if Sprout's a competent cop. Plus, ReZourceman's defence is uncharacteristically weak.

Actually, could we be making a mistake here? Is ReZ perhaps a jester role, i.e. he needs to get lynched to win? I doubt it, but I just thought I'd throw the idea out there.