Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Your Gaming Set Up (56k Yikes!)

Stocka

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not one for dick-flailing; as such, I will abstain from documenting my 'set-up' by way of the 16.7 million differently-coloured pixels that a JPEG would permit - however, let it be known that there are forty-four inches, and that they are constituted entirely of plasma. Besides, I am privy to alien technology that would require an 'Alpha Channel'. And the dick-flailing thing.

ok here's a few pics of mine:

Photo-0287.jpg

This be my Tv in my Bedroom with my platinum gamcube, DVD and video & SKY set up on it. To the left is one of many shelf/bookcase things which hold cd's, DVD's and games. My PC is also in this room but couldnt be arsed to take a pic of that.

Photo-0288.jpg

My Gaming room (used to be my bedroom before my sister moved out) In here i have a gigantic bean bag which i lay on to play my other Purple Gamecube, slimeline silver PS2 and my dreamcast. I occasionally Watch DVD's in here and fall asleep on the comfy bean bag. Also i have loads of shelves in here some of which you can see which are full up with N64, NES, SNES, Gameboy, PS1, PS2, Master system, Mega drive and Dreamcast games.

Photo-0289.jpg

Here are 2 drawers in the gaming room which contain a PS1, N64, Mega Drive II, Master system II and a SNES.

Photo-0291.jpg

Here is the inside of a wardrobe in the gaming room. Here you can see 2 NES's in their boxes with a Link and Gandolf figure sitting on top. Also there is one of those cheapy gaming things which you plug into your TV and play.

i could take more of all my games but meh it would take me too long.

You'll have to turn your head 90 degrees for some pics, don't know how to put them straight.

tv5ar.jpg

My tv displaying Majora's Mask. Next to it are my three consoles:

consoles1zj.jpg

gamesandbass3ix.jpg

Then there's my bass and next to it my shelf with games. From top to bottom: Nintendo DS+games, Gamecube+games, N64 games+accessories, Super Nintendo Donky Kong Country set+SNES game Super Soccer+Nintendo 64, GBA+GBC+GB+games, Atari Flashback+Atari Lynx+Atari Lynx games.

poster6tf.jpg

An ass kicking Mario Kart DS poster on my door.

bookshelf7pt.jpg

My shelf that holds books and other random things. As you can see I'm a Douglas Adams fan. And 24 rocks, so 24 books rock too.

comp6fe.jpg

And of course my monitor is showing Revo-Europe. You can also see some of my desk.

s37001992wc.jpg

My DC and my Gamecube ( <3 Dreamcast )

s37001986ul.jpg

My PSP and DS.

s37001977gr.jpg

Games (Not all shown) and anime/manga/dvd collection.

s37001966sb.jpg

My TV *has an N64 (not pictured) hooked up to it*. those two black boxes are 4 discs of scrubs.

s37001946zc.jpg

And my Mega Drive *shot*

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!