Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Suggestions

Ashley

But the How WAS your day thread (Please change the caps, it looks untidy!) is basically the same as that was...a chat thread.

It's got caps to let people know that it's meant to be about your day was rather than what you're doing tomorrow or whatever and not a general chat thread.

It's nowhere near as general as the MPOTD was and it isn't really detrimental to the forums at all in comparison to MPOTD.

But the How WAS your day thread (Please change the caps, it looks untidy!) is basically the same as that was...a chat thread.

It's WAS because people were posting a running commentary on how their day IS going. It pissed someone off and he/she (any poing in the she really?) changed it to capital WAS to press the point home.

Will do but are you people seriously that lazy you can't be bothered to write it? To me it seems like it would be less effort than clicking 'Go Advanced' and then clicking on the button. But each their own.

Twitter implementation? I think there is code out there for the phpbb boards.

Not sure if we are the same one but ya!

What do you mean by implementation? Where would it be implemented? This is vbulletin, not phpbb, btw.
How about a general games discussion thread in the playground? Then people could ask others whether a game is spam or not, or if they have any ideas to help them make a game, or ask others for help running a game etc.
Don't think it's necessary really, the rules are pretty clear on what's spam. But if you want, you can make a thread like that.

I'm pretty sure gARYgREATIE* is an old banned member come back, mostly from this post:

This one's for Dan Dare:

"Kevin how's the coffee? Yep."

Not funniest moment in my life (that was probably when Jack Carrington farted) but it was damn funny.

But you never know...