Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Suggestions

Ashley

When you merge a thread, all posts in it are merged chronologically, meaning that all previous ratings will become messed up, all posts and discussions will be in the wrong order. Also unless more than one person really thinks they need merging, I don't see why two threads is doing any more harm than one.

Games forums and online forums don't really need asking for anymore, we've pretty much settled on some decisions, just need to put them into practice.

No Caris, you can't have a custom user title.

When you merge a thread, all posts in it are merged chronologically, meaning that all previous ratings will become messed up, all posts and discussions will be in the wrong order. Also unless more than one person really thinks they need merging, I don't see why two threads is doing any more harm than one.

Games forums and online forums don't really need asking for anymore, we've pretty much settled on some decisions, just need to put them into practice.

No Caris, you can't have a custom user title.

Particularly if we were to have a games forum.

But yes. Belt up about the same old stuff. We like to make sure everyone is on board with decisions like this and someone boarded a train, plane or automobile to London and somewhere else instead.

I have a general suggestion.

You know the "Post your Desktop" thread? Can we get rid of it and have it monthly like March Desktops, then April Desktops etc.

I've seen it done in other forums and i just think it will make alot more people post in the thread, it's quite dead these days.

Then why not just PM an admin and ask if its ok to say. Its just an internet forum, why bother keeping it under the wraps?

Loads of reasons:

-Feeling of power over other people

-The fact you know something which someone else doesn't

-Annoys the people who don't know it

-Don't want other forums to steal our ideas

-Nothings been decided yet and we might want to change and then people will say "I thought you were going to do this instead?"

I can't currently remember but if a small donation were to be made to my PayPal address then I might start remembering. :)

Loads of reasons:

-Feeling of power over other people

-The fact you know something which someone else doesn't

-Annoys the people who don't know it

-Don't want other forums to steal our ideas

-Nothings been decided yet and we might want to change and then people will say "I thought you were going to do this instead?"

Corruption I tell ya.

Damn you and your moderating powers. *shakes e-fist*

Couldn't another forum steal your ideas after it comes out though anyway?

Yeah, but then we could say we had it first and they would be copying us instead of the other way round.

It's not likely they will steal it, but it's always a possibility.