Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Suggestions

Ashley

Edit: Double posts are set to automerge if two posts are done within the same 24 hours, otherwise they apparently will not merge. I can't think of a 'legitimate reason' why you would have to post again straight after yourself to bump a thread within 24 hours.

The quiz thread being a prime example.

Can people who have never actually taken part in a mafia game just stfu about them? Seriously? It's ok to say there's a lot (there is) or complain that there are unecessary threads made (there have been) but don't tell us to stop doing them, or to delete all the threads. Grow up. They're fun, and 30-40 forum members tend to take part in a decent one. Why don't you consider the phrase "don't knock it 'til you know it"?

Well said Shorty. Most people actually enjoy it, "It doesn't appeal to me, so ban them" is just crap.

My fault. Apologies. Basically I created that field, but forgot to program the styles to show it if someone has put something in it. Been a while since we've had new profile fields and just forgot about that completly.

When people are posting it would be great if their names were underlined in the 'Whos online' section.

Ive seen this done on a few forums, i think its built into invision ones by default actually :)

Just want to bring this idea back to light, doesn't anyone think its a good idea?

"Depending on how you phrase it"

sug·ges·tion Audio Help [suhg-jes-chuhn, suh-] Pronunciation Key

–noun 1. the act of suggesting.

ques·tion Audio Help [kwes-chuhn] Pronunciation Key

–noun 1. a sentence in an interrogative form, addressed to someone in order to get information in reply.

either way this isn't helping your quest.

I think the online boards should be one board. There's barely enough activity in there for one board let alone 4. And the way it is now you can't see who the last person to post was.

We've been talking about what to do with that for a while now, the discussion sort of fizzled out though......

I'll fizzle it back up when I get a chance later today.

Can I suggest we get a 'forum games' sub board? Mafia games are popular here, and we have the new diplomacy thread. maybe we can get a more active vibe going and more games if we focus them in a shiny new spot? Just a thought anyway.

Come on mods, demand is still rising!

Can I suggest we get a 'forum games' sub board? Mafia games are popular here, and we have the new diplomacy thread. maybe we can get a more active vibe going and more games if we focus them in a shiny new spot? Just a thought anyway.

It would need to be placed well for it to be popular, maybe below General Chat?