Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Suggestions

Ashley

I dunno. I have been at work all weekend. Will give it a check tomorrow.

Cheers buddy.

.....................(Is this a joke?)

Oh no he di-un! With the way it is going it might be a bad idea in the future but I'm not sure that we have a big enough female community. Bluey and I recon that there are less than 10 regularly active ladies/girls here.

Maybe you should just start a girly gaming thread Christel?

Can't you use the report button 39?

Sometimes then the report will go to a Mod who doesn't give a rats but if people are talking about illegal stuff (one or two of them just don't care I've noticed, however I won't point any fingers). Or does the report go to all Mods/Admins?

*stares at the little part of the current zack and wiki banner where the artist's accidentally left a little bit of dark green background on the treasure chest zack is carrying*

mmmmmmmmmmmmngggh >__<

*stares at the little part of the current zack and wiki banner where the artist's accidentally left a little bit of dark green background on the treasure chest zack is carrying*

mmmmmmmmmmmmngggh >__<

I don't know if its worth changing just for that little bit.

About the users viewing threads

The product has been abandoned by its original creator, and no longer works properly. Lots of complaints of it being inaccurate.

So we still can but it may not work properly. Plus its not choosable. Gimme a general impression of whether everyone wants it here and if its 50/50ish I'll make a thread.

I don't know if its worth changing just for that little bit.

oh god no, i was just amused by how distracted i was by it, and didnt know where else to express my amusement :grin:

plus i wanted to see if anyone else had noticed it too ~ or if i just had the eyes of a HAWK ^____^

The product has been abandoned by its original creator, and no longer works properly. Lots of complaints of it being inaccurate.

So we still can but it may not work properly. Plus its not choosable. Gimme a general impression of whether everyone wants it here and if its 50/50ish I'll make a thread.

Would a trial run be so bad? See how inaccurate it is? Even it was just an estimate of how many were viewing the thread.

I'd still lke to see it implemented on a trial basis at least.

Sometimes then the report will go to a Mod who doesn't give a rats but if people are talking about illegal stuff (one or two of them just don't care I've noticed, however I won't point any fingers). Or does the report go to all Mods/Admins?

I think it goes to all mods of the relevant forum, not sure about admins.

i vote no, i thought it cluttered up the forums and made it look ugly last time, the numbers and names at the bottom of a thread seem fine enough

Guest Stefkov

But why do you need to know this?

I vote no. Like has been said it will clutter the forum and why have two things doing the same job but in different places.