Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Suggestions

Ashley

Am I the only person who has heard of the little toaster that could?

Geez, I may have forgotten about clauses and all that as I haven't done English Language (in the studying sense of the word) for years but you need to learn pop culture. Far more necessary.

I'll change it anywho.

It made perfect sense once I got the reference, but it looked wrong without context. :heh:

Where did the meaningless post thread go? Or I am I going crazy?

It was locked last night by Blackfox, and it's now gone.

Pitty, as it was a nice idea, I thought, but "they who shall not be named" fucked about and got it deleted. Nice of them. :blank:

It's been unpopular with the mods and admins for a long, long time, I believe, way before even the 'epic thread' business.

True, but I feel the forums will lose something without it. The MPT helps build a community on these forums in my opinion, and the forums won't feel the same without it.

True, but I feel the forums will lose something without it. The MPT helps build a community on these forums in my opinion, and the forums won't feel the same without it.

I know, but it's not our call, is it?

Wait until all this has blown over, and then ask the admins/mods very, very nicely.

I suggest suggesting (hehe) a immediate temporary thread ban for anyone who breaks the 'new' rules.

Suggestion ;

Area that doesnt count towards post count, where you can do MPOTD threads, Mafia games, Forum games (Good ones, not "count to 100") and such, which dont count towards point cost ;

Pros

- Cuts down on spam on rest of forum

- Allows for more personality building

- People make friendships and stronger bonds (Which is important in life)

Cons

- Possible bandwith issues (Solution = Donorship system, with privaleges such as larger avater, and increased PM box size)

- Nothing else

But Im sure this will never happen, and its for no good reason too. The potential is there!!!

Suggestion ;

Area that doesnt count towards post count, where you can do MPOTD threads, Mafia games, Forum games (Good ones, not "count to 100") and such, which dont count towards point cost ;

Pros

- Cuts down on spam on rest of forum

- Allows for more personality building

- People make friendships and stronger bonds (Which is important in life)

Cons

- Possible bandwith issues (Solution = Donorship system, with privaleges such as larger avater, and increased PM box size)

- Nothing else

But Im sure this will never happen, and its for no good reason too. The potential is there!!!

Would make sense since the MPT with it's +1's have allowed people to reach thousands of posts despite contributing very little.

It encourages spam in that area, and the mods don't want to do more policing than they have to.

Then get more moderators, a couple would do. However it seems to work fine when other forums do this.

I don't know what's gone on because I can't see the thread, but did Ant and Harribo get any warnings? People got out of the epic thread alive and others have done worse than this and are still active members of the forum, and from what I heard they didn't do a right lot.

I don't know what's gone on because I can't see the thread, but did Ant and Harribo get any warnings? People got out of the epic thread alive and others have done worse than this and are still active members of the forum, and from what I heard they didn't do a right lot.

They chose a time when the mods and admins where already annoyed with all the arguments here abouts, and suffered the consequences.