Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Suggestions

Ashley

How bout over 5000 is a 'n-europe forum addict'. Shorty, you need to change it cos pretty soone everyone, including me, will be an aficionado.
I cba to change it so instead I'll just delete all your posts when you get there.

kidding, kidding. actually we need to come to a firm decision on what to change it to first. and just things like "obsessive" and "addict" are too obvious and some people might take it to heart

Guest Stefkov

To be honest, obsessive and addict are true to their person if they get that far...

However their posts might have all been in good favour. Helping people, having discusisons. So that wouldn't be very nice.

How about something along the lines of 'Dedicated'

How bout over 5000 is a 'n-europe forum addict'. Shorty, you need to change it cos pretty soone everyone, including me, will be an aficionado.

No I don't think your going to make it to Aficionado.

I saw he'll be banned or quit before he makes it.

And not even very many people have 5000 posts! Only like the staff have over 5000 posts. I find that kind of odd...

Staff board must be filled with Spam then...

To be honest, obsessive and addict are true to their person if they get that far...

However their posts might have all been in good favour. Helping people, having discusisons. So that wouldn't be very nice.

How about something along the lines of 'Dedicated'

I know that they're fitting, I just think they're a bit unoriginal. You could apply them to any forum. It's nice to have something Nintendo related... or at least unique.

I know that they're fitting, I just think they're a bit unoriginal. You could apply them to any forum. It's nice to have something Nintendo related... or at least unique.

Well, the standard Nintendo thing goes Mega -> Super -> Ultra. Perhaps you could incorporate that in some way.

perhaps like on xsorbit, you could have the custom titles under the official titles and create a new title for 3000 posts.

perhaps instead of giving custom titles for great deeds you could give people the option to make there username bolded or a different colour (not a custom colour, everyone like that would have the same colour)

Guest Stefkov
SuperUltraMega sounds pretty awesome.

Maybe it could go Mega>Super>Ultra>SuperMega>UltraMega>SuperUltraMega.

Last night I was typing up like Super poster for 500, then it went to Incredible Uber Ultimate poster for 10,000.

But I thought it was a bit...childish.

How you've out it it sounds pretty good.

Last night I was typing up like Super poster for 500, then it went to Incredible Uber Ultimate poster for 10,000.

But I thought it was a bit...childish.

How you've out it it sounds pretty good.

i can't make sense of your post

May I suggest a Naruto style.:)

0 Posts N-E Academy students

50 Posts N-E Genin

500 Posts N-E Chunin

1000 Posts N-E Jonin

3000 N-E Tokubetsu Jonin

5000 N-E Kage

10,000 Given a choice of:

Hokage (Fire)

Kazekage (Wind)

Mizukage (Water)

Raikage (Lightning)

Tsuchikage (Earth)

Guest Stefkov
i can't make sense of your post

Reading back, neither do I.

Marshmellow, as much as I love that idea. It just doesn't suit the forum.

May I suggest a Naruto style.:)

0 Posts N-E Academy students

50 Posts N-E Genin

500 Posts N-E Chunin

1000 Posts N-E Jonin

3000 N-E Tokubetsu Jonin

5000 N-E Kage

10,000 Given a choice of:

Hokage (Fire)

Kazekage (Wind)

Mizukage (Water)

Raikage (Lightning)

Tsuchikage (Earth)

Not everyone is a fan of Anime...

This is a Nintendo forum, not an anime forum.

What the hell is wrong with it right now? Yes, 1000 posts isn't very high however I will burn this place to the ground before it becomes a "People with more posts get more respect" places.

I don't see how intrinsically linked you see a user-title with respect? A user must earn the respect of the forum by the posts he makes not from a few words written underneath his user name.

If all of a sudden I become N-E Super-duper-poster does that mean I am suddenly elevated above every Aficionado? No! Of course not!

People here have to realise that user titles do not equate to respect.

No I don't think your going to make it to Aficionado.

I saw he'll be banned or quit before he makes it.

And not even very many people have 5000 posts! Only like the staff have over 5000 posts. I find that kind of odd...

Staff board must be filled with Spam then...

Why wouldn't I make it to aficionado? What have you got against me? My age? Stop tyring to stir things up, and like conzer said, not everyone likes anime. I know I certainly don't.

Why wouldn't I make it to aficionado? What have you got against me?

It's the fact you're arrogant, and that you think you're better than everyone else, and that you seem to be under the impression that everyone respects you.

They don't. You're going to go the same way as Canand and Corkcrumbs if you keep this up...

Of course, you could do as Ant-Shimmin did, and go from irritating to a reasonably well respected and recognised (for good reasons) member.

It's the fact you're arrogant, and that you think you're better than everyone else, and that you seem to be under the impression that everyone respects you.

They don't. You're going to go the same way as Canand and Corkcrumbs if you keep this up...

Of course, you could do as Ant-Shimmin did, and go from irritating to a reasonably well respected and recognised (for good reasons) member.

I'm sorry you get that impression. I'm sorry. I overreacted. I don't think I'm better than you. In fact, quite the opposite! I think that you're better than me, as you're an aficionado and I'm a mere regular (soon to be frequent poster)

I think that you're better than me, as you're an aficionado and I'm a mere regular (soon to be frequent poster)

By the way, no one gives the tiniest little shit about how many posts someone has. It's about the quality of the post and poster, not the quantity.

By the way, no one gives the tiniest little shit about how many posts someone has. It's about the quality of the post and poster, not the quantity.

Anyway, corkcrumbs was asking to be banned, with three threads of absoloute spam.

And Ant- shimmin was annoying? However hard that is to believe, how was he annoying?