N-Europe

The Medieval Mafia

The Peeps

I asked who targeted me that night (didn't say anything about being enhanced) and Zell said he did. And it couldn't have been Nintendohnut as he claimed he targeted you that night I think.

Still I'd prefer to hear from both of them though, it would clear things up.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was kinda hoping Nintendohnut would go first but he seems to be dodging the question. I'll happily oblige you with a list of targets.

Night 1: Myself

Night 2: Rez

Night 3: Didn't send in PM

Night 4: mr-paul

Night 5: mr-paul

Night 6: Eenuh

Night 7: chairdriver

If you've been boosted by me then you should know the method by I which I boost people. I want to hear how Nintendohnut's power works first before I reveal to the thread.

*shrug*

I didn't get a chance to come online until now (lunchtime at work) and while I was trying to answer everyone's questions I am genuinely being totally honest when I say I forgot yours. You may not believe me but I have literally no reason to lie now as I'm dead - I GENUINELY did forget your question as it was lost in so many others.

Last night I wasn't specifically told that I was role blocked, I was told that my power had been unsuccessful. I assumed that was a role block, but who knows.

I suppose none of this matters now anyway, seeing as I'm dead. Good luck with finding the last one or two maffs, anyway :)

The remaining knights rounded up on George Casterly. His father had been at the head of the plot against the King and there was no way they were believing he had nothing to do with it. His excuses fell on deaf ears as they had already concluded that he was guilty. Finally, he snapped under the pressure and confessed it all. He was the only one left and had nothing to lose afterall... well, except his life. King Peeps returned to the castle and saw him hanged for his crimes.

As the townspeople returned to their homes and the lords returned to their own castles, the royal servants went to remove the lifeless body and noticed someone had scratched a message onto the gallows...

KLoNk WoS HeEr

Winners:

mr-paul

Cube

Jonnas

ReZourceman

Eenuh

Zell

Diageo

Paj!

Chairdriver

The mafia were:

heroicjanitor

Rummy

Esequiel

Nintendohnut

Tales

Roles to be posted shortly

Too bad I wasn't much help for the mafia. I was an undercover mafia working with two unknowing townies. Didn't have much of an start either, the first thing one of my team mates said was something like "if there's a traitor in our midst, the first one I'll be looking for is you Tales" referring to the End of the World mafia, and my other team mate was equalling distrusting. When mr-paul said he wanted to investigate Heroicjanitor, who I knew was mafia, I didn't dare object because they already distrusted me. When mr-paul decided to leave Heroicjanitor alone despite knowing he was mafia, I went after Aqui1a which turned out to be a massive mistake, problably where Jonnas picked up I was mafia and went for it.

Wish I had survived longer, because I loved the idea of being mafia undercover.

Yayyyy, go town! =D

Now I can answer ReZ's question and say that I was indeed a protector. Which is obviously why I was staying quiet about it. =P

And I knew you were the one giving me armour so I didn't want to out you at all :)

What I want to know is, who revived Jonnas?

MadDog revived Jonnas (Merlin was not a real character, I'm surprised you thought he was) and Jonnas returned the favour by MURDERING HIM. :laughing:

Faretrue

Honour, Courage, Valour

Sigil: A Lion

Finest knights in the land, there can be no question of your integrity.

EEVILMURRAY Simon Faretrue - Protector. You are the eldest of three brothers and the head of the Faretrue household. Each night you may protect your target from danger.

-----

Yvonne Richard Faretrue - Investigator. You are the middle sibling of three brothers. Each night you may disguise yourself as a commoner and go into the town. You will overhear the townspeople's gossip about your target. Targeting the same person at different stages in the game my give you more information as a rumours spread through the town.

-----

Cube Luke Faretrue - Lie detector. The youngest of three brothers, each night you may review the discussion of the day and uncover the percentage of truthful posts made by that person during the day. Alternatively you may pick a post during the day and perform an on the spot analysis of that one post (doing this forfeits your first power for that night).

Casterly

Pride, Prosperity, Power

Sigil: A Thorned Rose

You have a long and respectful heritage but your family have always believed in helping yourselves first and others later.

heroicjanitor Hugo Casterly - Force targeter. You are the head of the Casterly family and are tired of King Peep's reign. It is time the Casterly's sat at the Throne and led the people! Together with your eldest son, George, you have formed a group to take down the King.

Nintendohnut George Casterly - Power Reversal. Whoever you target will have their power changed. Example: If they are a tracker they will become a reverse tracker for that night. They will not be informed of the change. Alternatively you can target a player and frame them for the murder that night. Anyone targeting them will receive incriminating evidence (if no one else targets them then the power will fail).

ReZourceman William Casterly - Mirror redirection. You are the bastard son of Hugo Casterly. The Casterly's are a respectful family and your existence is seen as a blemish on an otherwise perfect family tree. However, you are still considered a Casterly and a Casterly deserves respect. If anyone attempts to target you, you will shoo them away to a specified target. If no one targets you, you will gain information on your target.

Fryfield

Knowledge, Intellect, Charity

Sigil: An Owl

There are few warriors in your family line but many teachers and philosophers. You are a friendly and respected family.

Tales Albert Fryfield - Investigator. Each night you may target someone and discover their role.

[Tales had no communication with the mafia and although he knew who they were, they did not know who he was]

mr-paul Stephen Fryfield - Investigor. Each night you may target someone and discover their alignment.

Jayseven Darwin Fryfield - Tracker. Each night you observe your target and take note of their actions.

You may communicate with each other outside of the thread.

Smith

You are a successful family of hard workers. You've worked your way to the top but your common ancestry causes other noble families to look down on you.

Esequiel Mark Smith - Jailkeeper. You are a mason by trade and each night you brick up someone's room so that they cannot get out and no one can get in. You deliberately use cheap materials so the brickwork only lasts for 24 hours before crumbling away.

Zell Ryan Smith - Chemist. Each night you can target a player and boost their abilities with your special tonics.

Eenuh John Smith - Blacksmith. Each night you offer someone brand new armour to protect them from attacks in the night.

Ramkin

Strength, Bravery, War

Sigil: A flaming tortoise shell.

It is considered dishonourable in your family to die of old age. All the greatest members of your ancestry have died in battle, in the name of the Realm. Before the recent trouble with the King, you were fighting overseas for his army.

Paj! Peter Ramkin - roleblocker. Each night you can stop your target in their tracks.

Chairdriver Robert Ramkin - protector. Each night you can protect your target from all harm. Any negative targeting will be reflected back. You have a double vote.

Jonnas Thomas Ramkin - Vigilante. You may choose a target to kill each night.

You may communicate with each other outside of the thread.

Oakford

Nobility, Respect, Skill

Sigil: An Oak tree.

The head of your household is the current King of the Realm. You are a 'jack of all trades' kind of family - not the best of any field, but more well-versed in each than any other house.

Rummy Stewart Oakford - Revealer. Each night you may target a player and their PM will be posted in the write-up instead of delivered to them. If they do not usually receive a PM then some information about their actions that night will be revealed.

Diageo Edward Oakford - Reverse Tracker. Each night you may track a target to see who targets them.

MadDog James Oakford - Various. You have a one-use day ending power. You may revive a player one time in the game. You can see all of a person's previous targets one time in the game (including dead player's targets). Otherwise each night you can attempt to target the victim of that night's kill. If you are successful, the killer will die instead of the victim.

A few notes:

Tales was ridiculously unlucky to be killed on such little evidence. Aqui1a had lied about how his power worked and Tales told nothing but the truth and it was unfortunate that Jonnas didn't believe him. Zell didn't help by saying he could vote but not explaining that it was only due to him boosting himself that night :p

Diageo had info that actually confirmed Esequiel as mafia from about night 2 or 3 was it? If only he had shared it :p

Yvonne completely invented the rhyming thing and I wish I'd thought of it :p

Jonnas played really well despite killing his resurrector and ended up playing as both of his teammates as well as himself (which I suspected might happen).

Think that's it

Yeah, we lost our undercover agent on the second day or something (not that we knew it was Tales, but Jonnas just killed him, WTF) and then heroic was killed. After that we basically had no hope whatsoever. If heroic hadn't died we'd have been able to force Jonnas to target people for us, but as it was we found out who the serial killer was immediately after our redirector died, which was awesome #totallynotawesome

The town played well, but really there was little we could do - every day the town seemed to get useful information, and when Esequiel said he had discovered a name he dug his own grave - on our forum we told him to just question Rez's name after he had revealed it the day before, and say it was the same surname as heroic, a mafia member, but he obviously didn't know what we meant and claimed he'd discovered it.

Basically, it was epic bad luck from us, and Jonnas basically won the game for the town. Shame!

Also, Cube - I knew you couldn't lie detect on the last day, which was why I specifically asked. If I'd gotten online sooner I would have ripped your claim to shreds and claimed you were trying to get my lynched, or something equally as ridiculous, but alas I really had no time.

Oh and I actually genuinely did forget @mr\-paul and @ReZourceman 's questions! There was so much going on that I forgot them totally, which sucked.

oh except for Klonk!

Klonk

Klonk has no family. Klonk has no agenda. Klonk is Klonk.

You are a potato-faced monstrosity with bulging, swollen cheeks, massive square forehead, fat lips and a tongue too large for your mouth so it sticks out. You wear dirty robes held together with a rope and you have a friar Tuck style haircut. You are an abomination.

Klonk is supposed to be kept in the dungeons but in the King's absence he is able to slip out at night and visit 'friends' - or as Klonk puts it: GRARARAAHGHGBHKAGASPLHH.

Each night you visit your target and scare the living shit out of them. Anyone who is visited by Klonk in the night is so disturbed by his sudden presence, completely unprepared for his unannounced arrival that they lose the ability to vote during the day.

If Klonk is targeted at all, that player is also sickened and may not vote during the day.

If Klonk horrifies 10 people, Klonk is set free.

Klonk is grotesque.

Klonk was basically a joke role, I think I was just talking to Aqui1a on msn and I said I'd make him a special role for this mafia... then decided to make him an unlovable freak and outcast. I wish he'd lasted longer :p

he only needed to horrify 3 more people to win with whoever won the game.

---

The mafia were quite unlucky. A couple of early setbacks meant they couldn't really utilise Rummy's power so I think it went under-used. Nintendohnut's power could've caused a lot more trouble too, he guessed about using it on protectors to make them kill and he would've been right :p

They could've forced Tales to kill on their behalf (instead of one of them killing) as well but he didn't really last long enough.

Also, Cube - I knew you couldn't lie detect on the last day, which was why I specifically asked. If I'd gotten online sooner I would have ripped your claim to shreds and claimed you were trying to get my lynched, or something equally as ridiculous, but alas I really had no time.

I thought that the mafia might have known...but you wouldn't be able to say so without being mafia.

Plus, I did lie detect your post manually - the part where you said that in your previous post you said your power had a positive effect was a lie (you said no such thing).

It's a tiny thing to go off, but I thought it was worth the risk.

Anyway, you did have loads of bad luck.

Good game town, I think we were unlucky. Actually I think I potentially lost the game for us by being out when I got lynched. I really think I had a great chance of surviving for at least another night, and casting doubt on Cube's ability. When I died it confirmed that "not lies" doesn't include speculation or whatever Peeps definition was. It was fecking true that at least half of my post was not a lie, which was a good starting point for me. I had Rez convinced too I think. Sigh. Esequiel made a mistake too, and after I (from the dead) insisted that they kill Jonnas before he kills all of them, MadDog brought him back to life and confirmed him as good. Nothing would bounce right for us all game, it was fairly remarkable actually.

I should have caught on when Nintendohnut said that he targeted me that he was the one that reversed the results I got on Esequiel/Diageo!

I really enjoyed this one, as I do with all of The Peeps' games :)

And I didn't get killed first night which I have A LOT recently!

Jonnas played really well despite killing his resurrector and ended up playing as both of his teammates as well as himself (which I suspected might happen).

For the record, if chair and Paj weren't my teammates, I would've killed them before MadDog. At least I could send their targets.

(Also, the night I killed Rummy...shouldn't Paj whacked him with his shield, as well?)

I went after Aqui1a which turned out to be a massive mistake, problably where Jonnas picked up I was mafia and went for it.

So he lied about the mafia part? I figured that's why Jonnas killed me >_>

This is correct. I killed you because of aqui1a's story, which I believed. I have no idea why he decided to lie, but this is probably the oddest freak accident we've had in mafia games for a while!

MadDog revived Jonnas (Merlin was not a real character, I'm surprised you thought he was) and Jonnas returned the favour by MURDERING HIM. :laughing:

Oohhh... :( I'm so sorry, MadDog.

Yvonne completely invented the rhyming thing and I wish I'd thought of it :p

Seriously? Haha, Yvonne's awesome :grin:

Good game town, I think we were unlucky. Actually I think I potentially lost the game for us by being out when I got lynched. I really think I had a great chance of surviving for at least another night, and casting doubt on Cube's ability. When I died it confirmed that "not lies" doesn't include speculation or whatever Peeps definition was. It was fecking true that at least half of my post was not a lie, which was a good starting point for me. I had Rez convinced too I think. Sigh. Esequiel made a mistake too, and after I (from the dead) insisted that they kill Jonnas before he kills all of them, MadDog brought him back to life and confirmed him as good. Nothing would bounce right for us all game, it was fairly remarkable actually.

Yeah, I know the feeling, when nothing goes well for the mafia, and everything backfires. I really could feel that we were thwarting you guys at every opportunity.

Well, I'm satisfied with the way that I played, even if I tragically killed MadDog, and Tales was an accident. I love being a vigilante.

Though I am slightly disappointed that ReZ saw through my lie so quickly, I wanted to see how far it would go, claiming chair's role!

Anyway, this was yet another solid game, Peeps. End of the World was better, I think, but this was nothing to sneeze at. Kudos!