NIGHT 1 - Things That Go KLoNk In The Night

NIGHT 2 - Heroes and Villains

NIGHT 3 - A Stab In The Dark

NIGHT 4 - Executioner's Justice

NIGHT 5 - A Peaceful Knight

NIGHT 6 - Royal Rumble

NIGHT 7 - The Duel

Sir,

I am writing to you on behalf of our King. An assassination plot has been discovered and your King requires your protection. We have advised the King to go into hiding while we hold a roundtable to determine the culprits.

This is a compulsory summons under penalty of death. Anyone who does not attend the roundtable will be considered an enemy of the Realm.

King Peeps thanks you for your loyalty and devotion.

Rules:

Days are loosely 48 hours. Nights are strictly 24 hours. If I am late to end/start a phase then that phase may be considered to still be on-going.

PM quoting is allowed but discouraged.

No contact outside the thread unless it is specified that you may do so.

If you die you may post once to express your displeasure - nothing game related obviously.

No talking at night.

Standard rules apply etc etc

Ask if you're unsure of something.

19 Players:

mr-paul

Yvonne

Nintendohnut

Jayseven

Esequiel

Eenuh

Tales

Jonnas

Zell

EEVIL

Aqui1a

Heroicjanitor

Cube

Rummy

MadDog

Paj!

ReZourceman

Chairdriver

Diageo

DAY ONE

Majority is 10. Roles should all have been received. Day will last minimum 48 hours.

Edited by The Peeps

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of got distracted watching Doctor Who :p PMs arriving shortly.

Here be writings:

NIGHT 1

The noblemen had gathered at the castle and decided to go straight to bed. It was a quiet night for most.

Simon Faretrue left the hall and went straight to his room. He called for his squire to bring him his sword and shield. He then left his room and stood guard outside another. For a while it looked like his services would not be needed after all but as he was about to return to his room, he heard footsteps approaching.

"Halt, who goes there?" He called out to the darkness. The footsteps stopped but the figure did not respond. Sir Faretrue asked again but still no reply. The Knight strode down the corridor but there was no one there. Had he imagined it?

Unfortunately he had not.

Simon Faretrue has been discovered dead. He protected others and was good. EEVILMURRAY is no longer in the game.

18 players remain:

mr-paul

Yvonne

Nintendohnut

Jayseven

Esequiel

Eenuh

Tales

Jonnas

Zell

Aqui1a

Heroicjanitor

Cube

Rummy

MadDog

Paj!

ReZourcedoth

Chairdriver

Diageo

Ye Olde Dead:

EEVILMURRAY

KLoNk WoS HeEr

I thought I was dead because I didn't receive a PM. Turns out it's just Eevil, so whatever. Although he was a protector so I guess the mafia got really lucky.

Anyway, no PM, no information.

Regarding the write-up, it seems Gentleman's mafia style, so that suggests the majority of information will come from the PMs.

UPDATE: Someone appears to have redirected everyone away from ReZourceman to jayseven.