N-Europe

An Open Letter From Kurtle

Ashley

I'd like to express my sincere regret over this most convoluted of misunderstandings experienced between a community and its once-cherished young arrival. It is a sad day indeed when a case of inappropriate behaviour comes to divide our people in such an all encompassing manner, but instead of ruing his loss, I believe that from this dark hour a valuable lesson has been learned forthtold: the public execution of Mr. Kuntle has taught us that tolerance for fellow man should rightfully be ignored if the plaintiff in question is a blithering arse, lest we forget that no sane dweller on the interwebs should be forced to suffer such time-wasting bile in text format.

I beseech Ashley to show zero compassion for the 'loss' henceforth and to instead review his decision to dig a metaphorical grave for Mr. Kuntle via such holy thread. In fact I consider it a sin to publish the deathnote of this fool having experienced the rejoicing of our members upon his departure firsthand - the tears of sheer joy were put on hold with a kick to the nuts as they realised that there still one more scrap of shit to vomit over.

R.I.P Mr. Kuntle

Edited by dwarf

he could have just emailed him a two fingered salute.

Or he could've had the scrote to walk away and accept what he did was wrong. Not send an email dripping of asskissing.

Don't worry, give him a year or two, let him join with a different name, later reveal who he is, we'll allow him to stay.

Who needs Jeremy Kyle.

Well, we don't have many female members here, so unless you're calling the ladies here slags ;) we don't need that many lie detector/DNA tests. :hehe:

Honestly, I didn't really pay any attention to Kurtle's actions in the Relationships Thread until his final thread. His actions were definitely nowhere near right, and I'm glad he realized it.

That said, it did always annoy me how he would be so inflexible in his opinions, and incredibly blunt/rude with them, worsening the problem. I do hope he tries to work on that.

Finally, "lol it's just the internet" is a silly argument. You should be better than that, guys.

I'd like to express my sincere regret over this most convoluted of misunderstandings experienced between a community and its once-cherished young arrival. It is a sad day indeed when a case of inappropriate behaviour comes to divide our people in such an all encompassing manner, but instead of ruing his loss, I believe that from this dark hour a valuable lesson has been learned forthtold: the public execution of Mr. Kuntle has taught us that tolerance for fellow man should rightfully be ignored if the plaintiff in question is a blithering arse, lest we forget that no sane dweller on the interwebs should be forced to suffer such time-wasting bile in text format.

I beseech Ashley to show zero compassion for the 'loss' henceforth and to instead review his decision to dig a metaphorical grave for Mr. Kuntle via such holy thread. In fact I consider it a sin to publish the deathnote of this fool having experienced the rejoicing of our members upon his departure firsthand - the tears of sheer joy were put on hold with a kick to the nuts as they realised that there still one more scrap of shit to vomit over.

R.I.P Mr. Kuntle

...So, I trust you are requesting your own ban with this post...?

Honestly, I didn't really pay any attention to Kurtle's actions in the Relationships Thread until his final thread. His actions were definitely nowhere near right, and I'm glad he realized it.

That said, it did always annoy me how he would be so inflexible in his opinions, and incredibly blunt/rude with them, worsening the problem. I do hope he tries to work on that.

Finally, "lol it's just the internet" is a silly argument. You should be better than that, guys.

...So, I trust you are requesting your own ban with this post...?

It's not very often someone on the internet admits they were wrong and apologises for their rudeness, so fair play to him. The people still insulting him and not letting it go need to forgive and forget. It's harder for him to apologise than for you to accept it.

I agree with these posts.

Oh dear, serious business indeed. A little in disbelief that he typed all that after being banned on an internet forum; do people seriously have nothing better to do?

You always know when someone fails at an apology when you see the 'but'. I don't think he's really sorry for being the silly douchebag that he is.

It's not very often someone on the internet admits they were wrong and apologises for their rudeness, so fair play to him. The people still insulting him and not letting it go need to forgive and forget. It's harder for him to apologise than for you to accept it.

Indeed. Seems to me that some of the posters here just rather hate and be mean than be willing to learn anything themselves...So props to Kurtle, at least he's trying.

Indeed. Seems to me that some of the posters here just rather hate and be mean than be willing to learn anything themselves...So props to Kurtle, at least he's trying.

Agreed. Although I think that he could have resolved it better, at least he knew what he did was wrong. We should forgive and forget, it's not like he killed anyone or anything...: peace: