N-Europe

Borderlands 2

Happenstance

No, they went downhill around the time the site re-launched. They were however the only place to get any Loot editions back in stock after the initial rush.

Looks like we're not alone: twitter search results.

At least it was cancelled in time to get in a shopto pre-order for the normal edition.

Edit: now GAME has tweeted saying they can re-order it. I won't hold my breath but maybe I'm not outta luck yet :)

Edited by Shorty

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, looks like you'll be able to contact customer services to reinstate the order, glitch in the system. Sounds good. Twitter team have always seemed to be helpful with these things.. now if only they could hire more people like that in head office/Customer Services :P

@Daft @Cube @Cookyman

Are we ready?

What day is everyone expecting their copy of the game? I would imagine everybody should have the game by Friday evening, therefore I suggest we set a time of say, 6pm Friday night?

Of course if we all get it a bit sooner then we can bring it forward.

Ordered from Saisburys Entertainment - Never ordered from there before but got a good deal so I'm hoping I'll have it Friday.

My special edition got despatched from ShopTo as well today, so should have it tomorrow.

What we gonna do if three of us has it and @Daft doesn't? I don't mind waiting for the full team, and will roll a single player character in the interim.

It's not a worry, you guys just play up to a level, let me know which, and I'll catch you up. I'm working at home tomorrow and Friday so whenever it comes it won't be an issue.

GAME. DiSPATCH MY LOOT CHEST DAMMIT.

I'm guessing*, with it being a pretty big package thatswhatshesaid, that it'll come by some next day parcel delivery, guaranteeing release date, allowing them to leave it til today and getting them the best shipping deal.

* hoping