Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

iSketch

MoogleViper

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m ok, I have my good days, and I have my bad days for sure. It’ll get better because after a while you’ll recognise the words and know the correct way to draw them.

Anyway, that’s exactly why I want an invite-only game, if I knew how to set one up correctly :P.

when you create teh room there's a place where it says room size. Set it as 1 and then it's invite-only. You then have to know the person's username and, as host, you type /invite username. That person will then get a clickable message coming up in their main chat window.

It's a bit broken, however. If that person then loses their net connection or closes window and tries to come back and you send another invite it may often say "you have already invited this person!"

I could've sworn there used to be a way where people could vote to kick someone, though. That may be worth searching their help/faq section for.

You can but you need to have been playing for a certain amount of time. With guest accounts/no passwords it starts your time-playing count again each time you log in. I tried to kick "dat" yesterday but it told me I needed to play for longer. It's just above where you can slap/hug/kiss them. People who do not know this game will be confused now :)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!