Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The new anime and manga thread! [Use Spoiler Tags!]

Shorty

I SHOULDN'T SPEND MORE MONEY

But I really want to go for that $ 100,- pledge.

A little bit too bloody for my taste (I used to love that stuff when I was a kid), but the animation looks fantastic, and I love the character design and bike design shown.

Edited by Sméagol

It's a good, dialogue-heavy read every week. Very interesting setup/world-building chapters.

Get the feeling that this arc is going to be bigger than the Chimera Ants.

I agree, with this build up it's looking to be amazing!

She's not calling it the final episode, but in all actuality it is.

Well at least for now anyway. I really do think that the anime will make a return someday, maybe from Madhouse, maybe another adaptation from a different studio. We'll see.

This week's mangas:

Naruto - dull.

One Piece - absolutely all kinds of fucking awesome!

So does this mean Ussopp has gained a Haki ability?

And finally, we're up the final battles. Seemed like it could have happened so many times already.

So does this mean Ussopp has gained a Haki ability?

And finally, we're up the final battles. Seemed like it could have happened so many times already.

Yeah, looks like he's awakened Observation Haki. Being able to sense one's presence/anticipate attacks. Although this is a bit different, he can see the "aura" of a person.

It's a bit like how characters are able to imbue Armament Haki into their weapons, body, combine with devil fruit ability etc. Maybe you can apply/develop Observation Haki in different ways as well.

Interesting to see if it gets explained & I want to see how he further develops his abilities.

Luffy & Law vs Doffy & Trebol (expect this to end in a 1-1 towards the end though). CAN'T WAIT!