Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The new anime and manga thread! [Use Spoiler Tags!]

Shorty

God, the new chapter of Naruto had an awesome feel to it.

Most of it I was just feeling "Fucking really? REALLY? This is bull shit", until the last few pages where it was basically all GET HYPE MOTHER FUCKERRRR

I can't believe Sasuke just dropped all that hate like that and now wants to protect the village. I was certain before we would see Naruto vs Sasuke now I'm not so sure.

4 Hokages going to fight = All aboard the hype train!

I can't believe Sasuke just dropped all that hate like that and now wants to protect the village. I was certain before we would see Naruto vs Sasuke now I'm not so sure.

Yeah, it comes across as pretty damn cheap, but it was inescapable considering how he wrote Sasuke. He was either just going to the be two dimensional villain who's just HURR DURR destroy, or what we ended up with which is an easily reasoned with character despite his history.

Still, hoping for a Carlito's Way ending with Mizuki just delivering a death blow to Naruto once the final battle has ended and he stands there exhausted

HEY, REMEMBER ME?

I've been reading the manga of Shingeki no Kyojin for ages now and follow it religiously. I watched the first episode of the anime and must say, it's done the manga justice and was an awesome first episode! I highly recommend it!

Oh man those last two pages with the stone heads are fanfudgingtastic.

I watched the first episode of Attack on Titan tonight and it was pretty damn cool. The production values are top notch and the premise is really original and cool. Just hope it continues to deliver throughout the run.

Anyone who feels like something a little different should check out Flowers of Evil. It's rotoscoped and looks amazing, story isn't bad either. S'gonna run for 13 episodes, so it may be worth waiting a couple more weeks to see how it's panning out before jumping in.

I was pretty negative after seeing the camrip for 3.0, but I'm getting pretty excited for 3.33. Should be very pretty more than anything else. Gonna probably be doing a marathon of all three movies to see how well they all fit together.

Avoid that new home release preview if you don't want to be bombarded with nonsensical spoiler shots.

People already have their 3.33 Blu-rays. The wait is almost, almost over. I'm sure someone is uploading the raw as we speak - there's already a script from the cam/audio leak, so yeah... DIY fansub will be possible as soon as the rip is available. You Can (not) Resist.

For those who are still interested, the Evangelion 3.33 raw is completely loose. Shouldn't take too long for the subs considering they've been ready for a while and just need retiming, but the 10 minute mini-feature before the Evangelion movie needs to be translated.

I was hoping that the anime would do the manga justice, especially with the battles, and oh hot damn it has! Shingeki No Kyojin episode 5 was AWESOME!

I can't wait for the next manga release too, it's easily one of the best mangas out there!