Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2011/2012

flameboy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Chelsea like getting undeserved goals. 16-0 corners to Bayern when last seen the count if not more. Chelsea 1st corner, goal. Totally undeserved. Bayern took off Muller, just to use up some time. Good player gone. going to cost them.

Poor penalty, you could tell. Robben was rushing. Ribery gone now as well. Sickening! Fuck you Chelsea, things like this happening all the time. The luck tank hasn't run dry yet.

Yeah Chelsea like getting undeserved goals. 16-0 corners to Bayern when last seen the count if not more. Chelsea 1st corner, goal. Totally undeserved. Bayern took off Muller, just to use up some time. Good player gone. going to cost them.

Poor penalty, you could tell. Robben was rushing. Ribery gone now as well. Sickening! Fuck you Chelsea, things like this happening all the time. The luck tank hasn't run dry yet.

In fairness even though I'd prefer Bayern to win I wouldn't call Chelsea's goal totally undeserved. Bayern had 16+ corners but did nothing with them (not to mention their non-corner chances), Chelsea got one chance and just made it count.

My blame is on Bayern for not finishing when they should have.

EDIT

Here comes the shoot-out now

Who will crack under the pressure?

I wish Terry was playing to be able to miss again :heh:

EDIT 2

Bayern Munich Fans = Shitting Themselves,

Chelsea fan = shitting themselves,

and

Tottenham fan = shitting themselves

Bayern Munich threw that away.

They should have had at least 3 goals in the 90mins and it wouldn't have been over. But as I said they just never took their chances and when they went 1 - 0 up took a bit of gas off the pedal.

They should have finished it in extra time with the penalty they got but they bottled that.

Chelsea had one chance in the 90mins, took it, scored and saved them.

And they (obviously) took their chances better in teh shootout than Bayern did.

While I am don't like the idea of Terry getting his hands on the cup I gotta give Chelsea respect for keeping their nerve. Much like Man City last week.

Now the big question is, will Di Mateo still be manager for next season?

I know he's only "caretaker" now which usually means he'd be replaced... but damn after this if he doesn't get the job proper and stay it will be pure madness

I think I feel most sorry for Tottenham fans than the Bayern Munich fans after all this

EDIT

Actually I happy for Di Matteo to have won this as I used to like him back when he was a player

Edited by Mokong
Automerged Doublepost

Trollolololololol, Madpool/Ramar is that you?

I'm a sad argumentative bastard but I wouldn't make another account for the windup.

Enjoy tonight, Chelsea got lucky, rode the storm, had the bottle. Don't think they deserve it. But it doesn't matter they won it.

I think I feel most sorry for Tottenham fans than the Bayern Munich fans after all this

:weep: Absolutely gutted. Probably deserved it after failing to beat the shit that is Aston Villa at the penultimate game though.

Bet Bale will go now too.. urgh..

These two men

Manuel-Neuer-007.jpg

Chelsea-striker.jpg

Beatiful.

Great game toward the end anyway.

Haha, I liked how when they lifted the cup Terry got covered up by Lampard.

So I kinda didn't see him lifting it (and hopefully means that'll be the pic in the newspapers in the morning and his face won't be there :heh:)

Welldone Chelsea. Welcome to the European Champions Club!

Enjoy your night @Ellmeister mate. Haters gon hate an all that. But end of the day was your boys celebrating at the end!

You get used to comments such as 'you didn't deserve that' as I'm sure you already are ( as a united fan I am and you just forget it and enjoy the silverware when you get it!)

DiMatteo full time manger then?

And surely Drogba gets another year?

All I'm saying is "What a Season". Who would've thought that? I was counting Bayern's chances throughout the match and thought this will Barca all over again. the Robben missed cemented it. It's crazy, this entire campaign has been crazy, long may the craziness continue!

Drogba scores a goal and gives away a penalty which is then not scored against Barca and Bayern. How the hell does that happen.

All the boys deserve it. What a turn around for the season.

Di Matteo and Drogba both deserve a contract. 9 goals in 9 finals for Drogba, you can't beat that!

Watching the final was almost like watching Bayern v Man Utd in 99, they just couldn't put their chances away and got punished in the end.

I was bigging up Gomez in the first 10-20 minutes, sod let me down big time. He was terrible.

Yay! :) Well done Chelsea, thoroughly deserved by way of sheer resolve throughout the competition. Ashley Cole, Luiz, Cech and Drogba were team highlights for me. Bayern were the better side over the 120 minutes, no doubt about that. But if you don't put your chances away (at home I might add) do you really deserve to win?

I am so glad that Newcastle did not get 4th now. I don't think I would have been able to handle that. Commiserations, Spurs fans.