Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Kurtle Squad

So you've had an online experience and are still pessimistic about joining an online dating site. It's started to seem like you'll find an excuse for every Kurtle. Be a man and sort it out.

Maybe I'm pessimistic because I already have;), and maybe such sites are just full of: chavs, people who ignore me, chavs who don't know what a condom is, people who seem to expect too much....

Maybe I'm pessimistic because I already have;), and maybe such sites are just full of: chavs, people who ignore me, chavs who don't know what a condom is, people who seem to expect too much....

Well at least you included yourself in that list.

How many hours have you spent trawling through shite? :weep:

Any tips on the kind of shit one puts on their profile?

Well none! :p

But I've never thought that was the reputation of internet dating sites, and I'm sure Dan would disagree too... unless he likes his girls chavy!

Last I spoke to you a year or so ago because... :woops:

well I would imagine you could work out that most people would have moved on from a year ago.. a time when i was unknowingly suffering from depression, I'm a completely different person from a year ago.

and yeah totallyawkwardnotappropriateforhereconversation :)

and yeah totallyawkwardnotappropriateforhereconversation :)

That's why I said little and kept it vague :heh:

S'good to hear you're feeling better about things. I hadn't put your previous mentioning of depression together with it until you just stated so :hmm::nono:

Anyway, moving on....

How many hours have you spent trawling through shite? :weep:

Any tips on the kind of shit one puts on their profile?

Signed up to that OKCupid website 2 days ago because I was bored, been messaging a girl who's local to me since who seems really nice. I was just totally honest on my profile but trying to be a bit funny and flirty. I also had a good thing to say to the girl too because she does the same course as a few of my friends.