Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Kurtle Squad

Wait, you mean there are actually people who want to meet other people on that thing? I've had some quite pleasant and occasionally quite open conversations with different people only for them to disappear as soon as I type the words "get together for a drink".

I know, for reasons, I was like really reluctant to FIND anyone, so I have pretty much been myself.... which is AS WEIRD AS POSSIBLE. And people actually like that...... Hm.

I answered a question about "trying anything once" in the bedroom and I have had 50 hits in the past 15 minutes.... LOL PERVERTS.

Spent a pleasant afternoon with someone. Went for a coffee nearby, then popped to the Tate Britain for a bit, then another coffee*. Wasn't too awkward either, which makes a change for me.

*neither of these times I actually had coffee.

I'm pretty drunk right now but I just want to say I'm so glad I'm straight purely because I can assume that all girls are straight and don't have to go through the same worries that you, and recently @Daft, have been talking about - is he gay or not. It makes things far easier!

On the flip-side, if you go to the gym and grow a beard you turn into the gay equivalent of catnip. I definitely play up to this performance. HASTAGIDENTITYCREATION

I find it useful, hilarious and kind of vile all at the same time.

ahahahaha :P

I joined okcupid not that long ago, got chatting to a nice fella that's quite like me, geeky, into anime, computers, etc. He asked me to meet him. We've said we'll go with just being friends tomorrow but we'll see where it goes. There's an awful lot of expectation on online meetings and I thought right lets do this, get it over with and see how we go before we really get to know each other and have built up impossible expectations =)