Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Kurtle Squad

:grin:"...I know it's my destinyyyy..."

Woah! Now that's a challege!

You could try getting all the varieties of girls Serebii :heh:

Hello there! Welcome to the world of girls! My name is Kurt! People call me Kurtle (Squad)! This world is inhabited by creatures called women! For some people, women are pets. Others use them for fucks. Myself...I study women...because I'm useless as a "trainer".

Edited by Kurtle Squad

I was trying to set ReZ up for one of his awful jokes :p

The thing is, I've always seen it as an absolute last resort. I'm just not there yet

leaving out for the moment that you're wrong as fuck, even if that were true you've said already that you have no opportunities to meet women in your usual routine / social life. And you've not had so much as a hand job in over four years.

So tell me again why you're not 'there yet'?

To me, it is a last resort. May not be for others, I know it's perfect for others. My sister met her current boyfriend through a dating site and because of it, I have an awesome little nephew. However, for me...no.

Until I have exhausted all possible avenues, it wont be an option

Trying to get my friends to do more stuff so I can get out and meet people

You don't have to use the site purely for dates, you could use it to try and expand your social circle in general to provide more opportunities to go and meet new people.

If your mates aren't going out, find some people who you can go out with because I distinctively recall you saying in the past about your mates not going out much, in that sense, so it sounds like they aren't easily convinced if you're still struggling to get them out.

You can't just start following random people on the street.

Well I wasn't quite suggesting that... but like previous advice given to Kurtle about joining clubs and the like, he needs to find ways to get out and meet people who do want to go out unless he's prepared to go out on his own.... which I doubt or it wouldn't be an issue.

If signing up to club/team or website (dating or otherwise) isn't the way the to go, perhaps trying to become better friends with people outside your core group who might be inclined to do such things.

Tbf, my housemates at Uni barely know anyone and I got tired within weeks of being stuck within the same social groups. I've barely gone out with them this year and have met so many good people because of it.

I dunno, I don't understand that excuse, but I guess it's a lot easier to meet people at University (unless you are at Uni?).

new clubs and groups, or even courses at adult college are a great way to meet new people, and you'll always have that in common, something to talk about! I love the craic at my weightwatchers class, not really gonna find a love match there but it always boosts your spirit and gets the old social needs fulfilled

I just dunno about clubs.

I have met a few people who like the site, at a party but it takes a while for me to form friendships I guess. Not exactly the most social person. In big groups, I tend to be the quiet one. It comes from being an 18 stone hermit in the past

I really believe it's down to your personal opinion of yourself. Tell yourself you're attractive, you're funny, you're the best. Believe it. And you'll naturally realise it (as in, make it real).

You gotta love yourself to let someone love you.

But it'll take time, just try making new friends for now and you'll gradually get there.

Hell its taking me years but I'm finally realising that i'm not being treated like I've got leprosy any more. It's a huge barrier I know all too well and all I can say is just keep at it and it'll click :)