Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Kurtle Squad

The dry spell is for EVERYTHING

Except masturbation! I think we should all start counting masturbation. No dry spell would last longer than a couple of days. :hehe:

I assumed you meant that you've never had sex, but that you did 'something else' four years and five months ago, and I was just curious about how far you'd gone. But the lack of proper punctuation makes your posts a bit hard to follow sometimes, so if you were a total sex stud four and a half years ago, I apologize. ;)

I haven't done anything for what.... like 2 and a half hours. Tis terrible.

We're not counting masturbation, Diageo. :blank:

I did do stuff four years ago, yes. My lack of punctuation is only at the end of paragraphs. It's a quirk of mine :P

I have never been a stud. Heck, 6 years ago, I was pushing 19 stone so hardly likely to be a stud.

Being that large has really destroyed my self-esteem and confidence and now I'm 9 stone, I'm still unable to recover it

Except masturbation! I think we should all start counting masturbation. No dry spell would last longer than a couple of days. :hehe:

I assumed you meant that you've never had sex, but that you did 'something else' four years and five months ago, and I was just curious about how far you'd gone. But the lack of proper punctuation makes your posts a bit hard to follow sometimes, so if you were a total sex stud four and a half years ago, I apologize. ;)

We're not counting masturbation, Diageo. :blank:

Oh you got me. :cry:

Not...

Haha, at least there's nothing wrong with your confidence, Goron. ;)

Being that large has really destroyed my self-esteem and confidence and now I'm 9 stone, I'm still unable to recover it

You should go to the N-E meet. Let ReZ feel you up - bam! Dry spell ended, confidence boosted. :hehe:

More like; dry spell ended, 40 years of psychiatric help begins

There really should be a support group on this forum for ReZ's victims.

Though at least it'd be forty years of psychiatric help and sex (this is how much confidence I have in the ReZ method), which may be preferable to spending the next forty years pleasuring yourself. So think about it. ;)

Fuck women, I've hit such a low. I'm smart, good looking, confident, funny and yet the power of love has crippled me. Getting plastered tonight though, bring it on.

I fixed it to represent me....

And well done Serrebii.

Edited by Kurtle Squad

I did do stuff four years ago, yes. My lack of punctuation is only at the end of paragraphs. It's a quirk of mine :P

I have never been a stud. Heck, 6 years ago, I was pushing 19 stone so hardly likely to be a stud.

Yeah I hear ya, I used to be covered in psoriasis, i'm not now but it still feels like its there, mentally speaking.

So it's probably gonna be doubly worse when I get to a normal weight... oh joy. :(

If it makes you feel any better I think you've done amazing, and you are officially a member of the "N-E hot guys" now :heh::idea:

Yeah I hear ya, I used to be covered in psoriasis, i'm not now but it still feels like its there, mentally speaking.

So it's probably gonna be doubly worse when I get to a normal weight... oh joy. :(

If it makes you feel any better I think you've done amazing, and you are officially a member of the "N-E hot guys" now :heh::idea:

And well done Serrebii.

Thanks both of you :), I just wish it hadn't fucked me up so much. As such, I've only really done anything when they've pounced on me, never started anything myself. Sucks, and I'm not exactly getting younger. I may still look 18 (went out last night, got ID'd every time while my friends who were 18 didn't), but I'm getting old

Well done with the weight Serebii!

Also, my dry spell's been going for two years and two months. Not good! lmao. I'm smart (enough), I'm decent-looking, I'm a laugh and I'm pretty confident but I think it's my weight that puts women off.

Goron said well done aswell :heh:

So he did. Thanks buddy :)

Well done with the weight Serebii!

Also, my dry spell's been going for two years and two months. Not good! lmao. I'm smart (enough), I'm decent-looking, I'm a laugh and I'm pretty confident but I think it's my weight that puts women off.

Weight shouldn't be an issue, it's all about confidence. Just act as if there is no excess weight :)