NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Talking about why you've been single for so long doesn't sound like a particularly good thread to pull at on a second date.

Agreed.

I usually save this for the third date, as an explanation as to why my cock exploded as soon as she touched it.

Talking about why you've been single for so long doesn't sound like a particularly good thread to pull at on a second date.

Considering the circumstances and because he asked. We spoke about it.

We've been friends for a while now, so there's no real surprises. We're dating as a sort of 'let's try and do this right'.

So its fine. :hug:

Agreed.

I usually save this for the third date, as an explanation as to why my cock exploded as soon as she touched it.

One of my best friends told me a story at uni about an encounter with her ex-boyfriend. They were watching a film or something and she just reached over with her hand and placed it on his knee. The next thing she knows, he is apologising profusely after having ejaculated inside of his underwear/trousers.

The dude was called Roland. It made us both chuckle because we were massive Interpol fans at the time. :laughing:

Didn't even know shit like that could happen. Mind blown.

They didn't last very long. Or rather, he didn't. Har har.

One of my best friends told me a story at uni about an encounter with her ex-boyfriend. They were watching a film or something and she just reached over with her hand and placed it on his knee. The next thing she knows, he is apologising profusely after having ejaculated inside of his underwear/trousers.

The dude was called Roland. It made us both chuckle because we were massive Interpol fans at the time. :laughing:

Didn't even know shit like that could happen. Mind blown.

They didn't last very long. Or rather, he didn't. Har har.

I had a trouser crisis back when I was 16, and it was the first time I was finger-blasting/frottaging my then girlfriend.

That was the only time I've been glad that she was shy, and didn't insist on repaying the favour. :D

I had a trouser crisis back when I was 16, and it was the first time I was finger-blasting/frottaging my then girlfriend.

That was the only time I've been glad that she was shy, and didn't insist on repaying the favour. :D

Roland, is dat you?!

Fuck's sake. Back to square one. He doesn't want to get into anything since we're both final years and are really busy and he's going away for 4 months in the summer. ¬¬ We could have at least done some stuff first damn it...

1081.gif?w=470

Fuck's sake. Back to square one. He doesn't want to get into anything since we're both final years and are really busy and he's going away for 4 months in the summer. ¬¬ We could have at least done some stuff first damn it...

1081.gif?w=470

I know that feeling. Bro hug?

BroHug.jpg

I know that feeling. Bro hug?

BroHug.jpg

Please tell me that is real? If it is, my heart has just melted! I want to hug one!!!

=====

@Diageo, you don't need him, man! There are other men and women out there who'd love for your attention and affection and will appreciate it. Screw that man right there and not in the sense you want to either! He don't know what he lost! He could have had the time of his life but instead, he threw it all away! You don't need a man! You's a strong, independent male who takes no shit from nobody!

black-woman-attitude_4523.jpg

Edited by Animal

Please tell me that is real? If it is, my heart has just melted! I want to hug one!!!

It's real, but I wouldn't try it.

I use Skype everyday. Although only for the group IM conversation functionality.

Just give her your number, why not?

I was in the pub this afternoon with my best friend, told him the tale, he wouldn't let me move, take another sip of my pint or anything without sending her my number. Safe to say I finished my pint and left, number sent.

What if it's a very clever catfish!

I don't like sea food. :weep:

So my plans of taking out the girl I met a few weeks ago for dinner and drinks on Saturday changed to having a quiet night in with pizza and watching a movie, which ended up being miles better anyway as it allowed us to kinda get to know each other a bit better and subsequently taught me that most of my stories either end up with me getting some form of an injury or being extremely special (she chimed up at one point that she was going to get me a badge that says "I'm Special" so I'm going to hold her to that :p).

Watched Donnie Darko, which I love but I have the Director's Cut version which makes it half an hour longer than needed and so we were a tad bored by the end. Then sat up till about 6.30am on Sunday just talking nonsense (you'd think we were drunk, coming up with things like how all the electronics in my flat were conspiring against us and communicating with each other/funnelling data for the government :laughing:, but we'd only had a glass of wine each) before eventually going to bed but not before a pillow fight. And then we spent all day in bed again on Sunday.

So yeah, went really well. Was a little nervous we'd not really click but when she actually spent some serious time to figure out how a person could have artificial legs but real feet (I started telling her really bad Steven Wright jokes at one point) before she realised it was a joke I knew it was going well :laughing:. She had a good time as well so that's the important thing. Hoping to arrange something for this coming weekend.

So yes, very happy chappy :D

So my plans of taking out the girl I met a few weeks ago...

...before eventually going to bed but not before a pillow fight. And then we spent all day in bed again on Sunday.

62138990545f1ee6c51c25.jpg

I do hope you have plans to marry the girl, lest you live on in sin.

62138990545f1ee6c51c25.jpg

I do hope you have plans to marry the girl, lest you live on in sin.

Everyone's different when it comes to foreplay and pillow fights are perfectly reasonably. I mean really, feather you believe it or not, that's just how I get down......

...I'll get my coat.

I think when you spend the whole night talking to someone, then you know you've found someone special. I don't know if that's just my teenage rememberance of romance but when that drive to get to know someone overrides your urge not only to shag but also to sleep then it's often worth pursuing.

I think no one can ever help you out with this as you are suppose to handle the situation on your own. All I know is that no one is more important than that of the one who you are in relationship with.

Maybe going to the zoo with that lady sometime next week.

Might will have to ask whether I can/we will see this as a date or not.

not-subtle-flirting.gif

Maybe going to the zoo with that lady sometime next week.

Might will have to ask whether I can/we will see this as a date or not.

not-subtle-flirting.gif

NathanFillion.gif

That's an awful-looking GIF, Moogle. No wonder you're single.

Edit: Never mind, it just hadn't loaded properly. No wonder I'm single. :sad:

Edited by Magnus