NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

This is helpful given I was about to come here and ask..

Ages - are they an issue? How far is too old or young for you? I like someone a few years on me, nothing particularly long, but I always find it interesting to see what people think of it?

I find it worrying/offensive/dodgy when girls avoid guys within their own age range.

Too young for me I'd say was a couple of years; at least for a relationship.

I'd probably say the same for elder aswell.

Fixed.

10char

Very well done, just brilliant (so true too, nothing like early relationship poon tang, it's at its best just before the word 'love' becomes involved.

Dating is good fun. I think my favourite time in any relationship is the initial few months of getting to know each other.

I'm currently dating a girl 10 years older than me. I like her a lot' date=' but it's becoming clear we're just at different life stages right now[/b']. Think I might have to call it a day with her.

Welcome to my world buddy :( Though it's clearly understandable in your case, 10 years is crazy. Will I have to admit you are easily the envy of every guy on this forum :heh:

I find it worrying/offensive/dodgy when girls avoid guys within their own age range.

Too young for me I'd say was a couple of years; at least for a relationship.

I'd probably say the same for elder aswell.

How is it dodgy? Beside the fact I never said I was avoiding someone my own age? I just happen to like someone a little older.. ::shrug:

Will I have to admit you are easily the envy of every guy on this forum :heh:

I'm not so sure about that, but at least I have a little success every now and then!

I don't think age is an issue at all, it's all about the stage of life/maturity levels of the people involved.

The girl I'm seeing for example, I think she's absolutely great, attractive, nothing wrong with her at all. But I know she's thinking long term and wanting someone to settle down with, wheras I'm going with the flow and just want to have fun. If it was a day to day thing everything is great, but because of what we're looking for it just doesn't quite work out.

Ages - are they an issue? How far is too old or young for you? I like someone a few years on me, nothing particularly long, but I always find it interesting to see what people think of it?

Half your age plus 7. It never fails.

I'm not so sure about that' date=' but at least I have a little success every now and then!

I don't think age is an issue at all, it's all about the stage of life/maturity levels of the people involved.

The girl I'm seeing for example, I think she's absolutely great, attractive, nothing wrong with her at all. But I know she's thinking long term and wanting someone to settle down with, wheras I'm going with the flow and just want to have fun. If it was a day to day thing everything is great, but because of what we're looking for it just doesn't quite work out.[/quote']

I agree. I've never really seen the issue with age. Why does it matter?

(Cue jokes about paedophilia.)

How is it dodgy? Beside the fact I never said I was avoiding someone my own age? I just happen to like someone a little older.. ::shrug:

Don't think he ever said you were, looked like he was just posting his thoughts on age relationships.

Well my mother is ten years older than her partner. Other than me annoying her occasionally by pointing out he isn't old enough to have biologically had me they're fine.

T'each t'own.

As long as you're both over 16, I see no problem whatsoever.

I know it's a cliché, but it's true - age is just a number. We have loads of different ages - biological age, emotional maturity - not just the number of years we've actually been around.

I'm way too immature to go out with girls my own age. My contemporaries, both male and female are like adults, whereas I'm like a teenager (people just cannot believe my age when I tell them; they think I'm in my 20s, or even 18). Now, I in no way find immaturity itself a turn-on, but if I, a 32-year-old, get on brilliantly with an 18-year-old, why shouldn't we see each other?

Basically, I respect the law but life is too short to worry about social stigmas. We must follow our hearts.

Speaking of age difference...

http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/news/local/Lost-Actor-Marries-16-Year-Old-Girlfriend-124355309.html

'Lost' Actor Marries 16-Year-Old Girlfriend

By Scott Sarvay

Credit: doughutchison.com

Doug Anthony Hutchison and Courtney Alexis Stodden

June 22, 2011 Updated Jun 22, 2011 at 11:51 AM EDT

LAS VEGAS (Indiana's NewsCenter) - 51-year-old Actor Doug Anthony Hutchinson, known for his roles in Lost and The Green Mile recently became a newly-wed when he announced that he married his 16-year-old aspiring country singer girlfriend Courtney Alexis Stodden.

The following is the statement posted on the Actor's website:

Digital Daily – subscribe to our daily newsletter

"Doug Anthony Hutchison and Courtney Alexis Stodden became husband and wife on Friday May 20th, 2011, at 12 pm in The Little Chapel of Flowers in Las Vegas, Nevada. Mr. and Mrs. Hutchison live together happily ensconced in their Hollywood Hills home with their lil' pups, Everette and Tuna!"

Despite the couple's 35-year age gap, Courtney's parents have given their marriage full backing.

Had to google who it was.

DougHutchisonHoraceLost%20%205-8-09.jpg

Lol.

But yeah- Personally I think he's got man-points for some of it, but major major creeeep points. He's older than her dad ffs.

Yeah, that does seem rather creepy. :heh: I'm not one to judge, but 16 is a pretty darn early age to marry at to begin with.

Hmm, clearly he must have known her for a year or at least when she was 15? Quite disturbing.

Now I ain't saying she a golddigger....

But her parents certainly are.

Had my BBQ yesterday (roaring success). I've never had this feeling before. It's a stinging feeling of jealousy & rottenness. Perhaps a little strong. Whatever. There was 6 lads there and 1 girl. She's basically a 'lad' though. So it's cool. Whenever one of my friends (very conspicuously) flirts with her I don't mind in the slightest i.e. lies in her lap (Ophelia anyone?!)

I find it so strange, then, that I get a little jealous whenever my other friend (who I'm very, very close to) flirts with her. It's not as obvious but still...like...really? He has admitted to me that he fancies the skirt off of her. She admitted to me that she has diametric feelings. It makes me feel a little excluded :hmm: I don't know what I'm feeling. It's so strange, for me at least...

Even had a dream last night. Oddly, she kissed him. He tried to stop her but couldn't so I pulled her off him. I'll consult Freud.

Same here bro. Shit, its been two weeks :heh:

Genuinely though, need someone to occupy my bed, sharpish.

Two weeks??

Wait til it has been 4 years 5 months 22 days and 13 hours...

Think that's bad, I've not had any for...a day! an entire day! and a bit!

I haven't had any for twenty-five years. Beat that! :p

... It was a competition, right?

I find it so strange, then, that I get a little jealous whenever my other friend (who I'm very, very close to) flirts with her. It's not as obvious but still...like...really? He has admitted to me that he fancies the skirt off of her. She admitted to me that she has diametric feelings. It makes me feel a little excluded :hmm: I don't know what I'm feeling. It's so strange, for me at least...

Why do birds suddenly appear...

I haven't had any for twenty-five years. Beat that! :p

Well, technically I haven't had sex, it's been 4 years, 5 months, 22 days and 17 hours since I've done anything whatsoever