NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

I realised I never replied about the age thing! Thanks guys, interesting opinions!

Still like a guy at work, dodgy given I might not be around in a couple of weeks, but still..

Thanks Paj.

Saving the day one "problem that needs a vague association with song lyrics" at a time.

Thanks Diageo.

Another provocative post about Paj.

No, because I'm better than their boyfriend.

[What the alternate reality straight version of me would say.]

It's better to get rejected because they have a boyfriend than to get rejected because they don't like you.

It's better to get rejected because they have a boyfriend than to get rejected because they don't like you.

I'm trying not to worry about the latter :heh:

It seems like most "decent" girls are attached, or seem the type to be very likely to be.

I don't get rejected, like ever. How does one get rejected by ones own hand?

Do others worry about girls having boyfriends/whatever when chatting them up etc?

No. I worry about them having boyfriends who will stab me in the face though

No. I worry about them having boyfriends who will stab me in the face though

Erm........

It is surprising many nice girls have boyfriends! [/sarcasm]

Like Diageo says it is at least better to be rejected because of that. You won't know till you try!

Do others worry about girls having boyfriends/whatever when chatting them up etc?

Most girls I know throw "my boyfriend" into sentences whenever possible... "My boyfriend this", "my boyfriend that". You generally work it out pretty quickly. :)

Most girls I know throw "my boyfriend" into sentences whenever possible... "My boyfriend this", "my boyfriend that". You generally work it out pretty quickly. :)

Well I don't really know any girls, so.... at least not many who're any more than acquaintances.

Well I don't really know any girls, so.... at least not many who're any more than acquaintances.

That'll hinder your chances of a relationship. Yup.

That'll hinder your chances of a relationship. Yup.

I hear people in prison enter relationships with people of the same sex because there isn't anyone of the opposite sex around. That might worth looking into, Kurtle!

I hear people in prison enter relationships with people of the same sex because there isn't anyone of the opposite sex around. That might worth looking into, Kurtle!

Rumour has it this is how Ashley and Ellmeister met, before they started dating. Prison Shower style.

"Your cubicle or mine?"

If a girl has a boyfriend, then it's just unlucky. Doesn't hurt to have them as a friend though, because another friend is good. And, you never know, if they ever break up with said guy, they're going to need a shoulder to cry on. You could be that shoulder, Kurtle.

Also, like Charlie says, most girls tend to mention their boyfriend a lot. After a few minutes, your mind should begin to think: "hey, wait a minute...I Think this girl has a boyfriend...but I can't be sure..."

It's not something you should really worry about. It's up to them to tell you that they have a boyfriend or not. It's not your job to second-guess. You could always ask.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

Been speaking to my ex loads recently, mainly through skype and phone calls and we are actually missing each other loads. Yesterday I went to Birmingham to see family and met up with for coffee/idle chat and oh my god, it was the most incredible 2 hours I think I've had for a long time. We hugged when we met and I don't think we let go for about a minute, must have looked well weird in the bull ring :heh:

It was really good, we just went for a long walk and then sat down for a while. She told me she really missed me and the situation was really confusing her, because as of January she is going to be travelling for 7-8 months but she did say we had something really good that she's never felt before. I didn't really push anything but I text her after saying 'in the grand scheme of things, 8 months is nothing', to which she replied saying she had an incredible day. It was cool man, good times. What's also best is that she kissed me first, love it when a hot girl makes the first move :heh:

It's such a strange situation, but I'm feeling ok about it atm.

Ah those catch up days are the best!

I had one with my ex once, we both went round my local town to hand in cv's and ended up walking back to my house and we just talked the whole way. Got back together soon after. Broke up soon after that :p but I hope yours is different!

Talking of ex's, I was round at mine for her birthday night out last night. Was a really good night, was chatting to her loads and she said (before she was too drunk) that we should go out for drinks to celebrate both of our Birthday's and that we need to get photos together at graduation next week. Not sure if she's just being friendly (because we are still good friends) or something more... I didn't make a move last night but was up close to her all night in the club. Played it perfectly as I bumped into a few female friends from school who helped me try to make her jealous but dancing up close to me.

Not going to text her today because no doubt she'll be hungover to fuck and won't be arsed replying so will text her tomorrow and try and arrange something for later on in the week. :)

I realise this goes against everything I said about treating woman badly but this is totally different because I'm looking for a relationship with her (again!). I did manage to get a few good negs in last night which definitely worked in my favour.

Soooo I moved two weeks ago and now I'll only see my girlfriend on weekends. So far it seems to work. I guess the next few months will show whether we'll make it or not. But I'm optimistic :) I have never felt anything like this for a woman and I do not want to lose her. She told me she feels the same about me. :)

Never thought I'd be in a relationship like this. This may sound incredibly cheesy but I love her so much. We've been together for only 8 months but I think she is the one (if I'd believe in such a concept :p).

Stay[ed][ing] this weekend with a couple I met on Grindr. Weird/interesting dynamic, but it's great. It's my favourite thing reanalysing how ones döes life. The older of the two is 25 and is earning 50 grand a year as an accountant in the motor trade, despite not going to college or uni. He's one of those people that just deals with life. Speaks because he can. Blatantly going to base my life on his vibe.

Stay[ed][ing] this weekend with a couple I met on Grindr. Weird/interesting dynamic, but it's great. It's my favourite thing reanalysing how ones döes life. The older of the two is 25 and is earning 50 grand a year as an accountant in the motor trade, despite not going to college or uni. He's one of those people that just deals with life. Speaks because he can. Blatantly going to base my life on his vibe.

That sounds pretty unsafe, did you go from internet only contact to 'staying' with these people?

That sounds pretty unsafe, did you go from internet only contact to 'staying' with these people?

I added them on Facebook first and spoke to them for 2 weeks. Really, how is it any less safe than meeting a random at a bar and going back to their house?