NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

In other news, does anyone have any advice on flirting? Because it seems the main obstacle I'm facing at the moment is suckage in the flirting department. :heh:

It may sound weird but my main flirting technique is absent-mindedly gently touching/caressing my lips/chin/neck. It's surprisingly sexual. But then I suppose that's not exactly the most masculine way to flirt :heh:

Also, looking straight/deep into their eyes.

And stretching your arms behind your head / standing up taller. (All of this is in conversation, of course, you don't exactly do it across the room.)

Get a bit of white paper and a twig

Write the world "Flirt" on the paper.

Attach it to the twig.

Take it with you.

Goron has been broken up with; I'm trying to do the opposite.

I have experience with the former, and none with the latter, though that may seem strange.

Surely this just means you should be much more open to advice on the latter, seeing as you have no experience? (Don't worry, I am aware of the complete irony here. :heh:)

It may sound weird but my main flirting technique is absent-mindedly gently touching/caressing my lips/chin/neck. It's surprisingly sexual. But then I suppose that's not exactly the most masculine way to flirt :heh:

Also, looking straight/deep into their eyes.

And stretching your arms behind your head / standing up taller. (All of this is in conversation, of course, you don't exactly do it across the room.)

Why do you always have to be so fixated on gender-roles?! Gawd!

;)

Jokes aside, thanks for the advice. :)

Get a bit of white paper and a twig

Write the world "Flirt" on the paper.

Attach it to the twig.

Take it with you.

If that ever works, I know I've found the right girl! :p

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane
Automerged Doublepost

Flirting is just holding conversation while going out of your way to be suggestive. Works differently for different people, me, I just go for titty. Sixty percent of the time, it works every time.

Jesus, I really shouldn't give that impression. No, I don't grab. I face plant, right in her knockers.

Seriously though, flirting for me just involves making a load of stupid jokes, chuckling and biting my lips in a vaguely vampiric fashion, and keeping the conversation flowing. Hopefully you get far enough in to convince (read: delude) her that you're not a psychopath and then hope for some music so you can basically maneuver into an awkward shoe-gazing shuffle/ titty plant.

I've always found with flirting a great thing to do is just at one point, go from maybe looking at your hands or somewhere else in the room, to just looking her in the eyes (whilst continuing the same sentence you were one) and then begin smiling as you talk. maybe take a peaky look at her lips too ;) I dunno, as long as you sound confident and show her eye contact she'll be more than happy.

Flirting? Fuck that.

I take my victims (yes, victims) to Paris and let Disneyland do the rest. There's enough magic between me and that place to seduce any female.

It also has a 100% success rate. I recommend.

Flirting? Fuck that.

I take my victims (yes, victims) to Paris and let Disneyland do the rest. There's enough magic between me and that place to seduce any female.

Too expensive and isn't that technically turning them into a prostitute? :P

Too expensive and isn't that technically turning them into a prostitute? :P

Haha, no wai. It's just a reeeeeally expensive first date.

No sex is guaranteed. Unless you just happen to be awesome, and then it just happens.

Flirting? Fuck that.

What? You stealing my technique and claiming it as your own?

I invited you to Paris. I booked the hotel. I paid my share of the trip.

Just that I wasn't planning on keeping you. That part of the plan kinda failed.

What? You stealing my technique and claiming it as your own?

I invited you to Paris. I booked the hotel. I paid my share of the trip.

Just that I wasn't planning on keeping you. That part of the plan kinda failed.

What the fuuuuck?!

arnold.jpg

Paris was totally my idea. I said we needed a holiday...which ended up being Paris. Therefore, my idea.

Totally my technique. I used some amazing skills on you. And they worked.

I cast level 3 seduce, which you were unable to protect yourself against. I lowered your HP before getting your blooood pumping with my level 10 hot dickings.

See, this is what I don't get (probably why I'm in a killer dryspell)

People shower women with gifts, expensive dates etc. ultimately hoping to get laid

This makes the female into a prostitute if successful and yet the females are fine with it. However, if you outright give them money, they'd likely kick you in the balls

People shower women with gifts, expensive dates etc. ultimately hoping to get laid

This makes the female into a prostitute if successful and yet the females are fine with it. However, if you outright give them money, they'd likely kick you in the balls

I didn't get any expensive gifts or dates or meals. Like I said, I paid for the trip myself.

All I got from Jim was a Stitch plushie (after he pestered me for aaaages saying he wanted to buy me something).

It's not a trade, though. Giving a woman a gift or taking them on a date doesn't directly link to sex. You can give a woman a gift and then get nothing in return. Sex isn't expected. If you get it, it's great, but it's not a guaranteed thing. Like...here...here's a toy. I'mma go missionary on you now. Doesn't work.

Paying a woman for sex is prostitution. It's a direct trade. Money for sex.

Also, I don't think it's awfully nice to refer to Ine as a prostitute dude. ;)

I apologise if that was implied, it was not my intention. I was speaking dating in general.

You may not have noticed but I am incredibly cynical. It comes from having a 4 and a half year dryspell

Edited by Serebii

In other news, does anyone have any advice on flirting? Because it seems the main obstacle I'm facing at the moment is suckage in the flirting department. :heh:

Ah, now this I am not bad at. Or rather, I'm not bad at getting girls to flirt with me. Do men actually flirt? It seems more like a feminine thing to me.

Anyway, make them laugh. I know it's a cliché, but it's true. I'm not much of a comedian (as N-Europe will testify) - so the secret is to be relaxed. If you're relaxed, they'll relax and it'll be much more natural for them to laugh at anything even mildly amusing that you say.

I love. So true. Our first dates were the most awkward situations ever, and actually looking back quite hilarious and worthy of some sort of cinematic incarnation. Lot's of wine thrown back from both sides.

I've never comsumed so much wine than in those couple of months we had a few dates. Like you say, looking back on it is just hilarious. A few months back, I was up late watching some abysmal obscure (I think it was animated?) film, before I realised it was one we'd ended up sitting through one time at my old accomodation.

What makes it funnier is that after the whole debacle with Chris, I then ended up with him. Genuinely didn't see it coming.

I also love that we were so awkward together, that you felt the need to leave Sheffield. :p

Edited by Slaggis

Amazing! But yes, we set new standards that I just felt it were better for everyone involved if I fled.

Wasn't it Metropolis? I remember being suitably disturbed.

What the fuuuuck?!

arnold.jpg

Paris was totally my idea. I said we needed a holiday...which ended up being Paris. Therefore, my idea.

Totally my technique. I used some amazing skills on you. And they worked.

I cast level 3 seduce, which you were unable to protect yourself against. I lowered your HP before getting your blooood pumping with my level 10 hot dickings.

I can't remember if I mentioned this, but you two are just the cutest. And that was gathered from that whole long hour I spent at the meet last year. You're both just sweet. Sorry if I wasn't that chatty, I'm socially awkward - ask Slaggis :P (It's actually true.)

Edited by Razz

Amazing! But yes, we set new standards that I just felt it were better for everyone involved if I fled.

It was! Awful film. I also loved that even after continual awkwardness, we felt the need to keep trying. Shame on us both. Genuinely glad you're in a good place now though, it's most deserved. :)

I know, we were persistent. Although to be fair to us both, we did actually try. It was a well needed transition state for both of us though and we're both happy now so really glad for you too. It's really nice actually to be on good terms as well, so we're both lucky in that respect.

I love that about you jay. Remember when we walked to that shop and we chatted briefly? We're both in better places now, but gosh, that conversation was a riot. Glad we're still here fighting the good fight!

I can't remember if I mentioned this, but you two are just the cutest. And that was gathered from that whole long hour I spent at the meet last year. You're both just sweet. Sorry if I wasn't that chatty, I'm socially awkward - ask Slaggis :P (It's actually true.)

Haha, aww. Thanks. We hardly said a word, though. She was knackered from getting no sleep at our hotel, and I was recovering from sickness. I think we looked more awkward than you did!