NEurope
Hero-of-Time

[Spoiler-Free] Zelda: Skyward Sword

Oh just thought of this... whats the story on the Gold Wiimote+ in Europe? Are we getting it?

I've been thinking about this just myself as I still need a Motion Plus device.

I just expect them to announce something closer to the time - they have 3 months to tell us. I just hope it's not extortionately priced. If I can pick up the game and a normal coloured Wiimote+ device for cheaper than the bundle then so be it. I'm not too fussed about having a Gold one and would prefer a White if being honest.

Gah, hurry up Australia, announce the date for this game so I can put in a holiday form in to work >_<

Likewise, he rambles on too much, and if you accidently say "no" to understanding what he said, it's just one long repeat.

Imagine how slow the offspring would be if these two had a kid.

large_11.jpg?0cba521e

But it would be royalty!

I've been reading up about this and really looking forward to it now, just thought I'd venture down to these boards and show my enthusiasm :p

SE: Boxart and Bundle.

bIIcA.jpg

A special limited-edition The Legend of Zelda™: Skyward Sword bundle containing the game and a gold* Wii Remote™ Plus controller will be available when the game launches on Nov. 20.

Also for The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, every copy in the initial production of the game will come packaged with a special music CD featuring orchestral arrangements of select songs that will be performed at The Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary Symphony Concert.

Ltd Ed for me, day 1 pre-order, the moment it becomes available. :)

I'll get it depending on price. The standard Motion+ is rather chunky and heavy. I wonder if the standard box art will be better, like OoT3D.

:love: Love that boxart. I wonder whether we'll get the same one here - the PAL Zelda boxes have been pretty different from the US ones recently.

That gold coloured wii-mote will look great with my white nunchuk controller. :rolleyes:

Still awesome though, now how about a golden nunchuck controller?

Definitely want that bundle.

Hope we get it and aren't left with a shitty poster :p

That "Game + MotionPlus" deal interests me. A lot. Plus, an OST is never a bad thing.

@canand: Wouldn't those gameplay videos be more appropriate in the Spoiler topic? This thread is called "Spoiler-free" fora reason, you know?

That "Game + MotionPlus" deal interests me. A lot. Plus, an OST is never a bad thing.

@canand: Wouldn't those gameplay videos be more appropriate in the Spoiler topic? This thread is called "Spoiler-free" fora reason, you know?

sorrey can a mod merge them in the Spoiler topic

Awesome box art. Tradional gold as all Zeldas (MM apart) should be. Beautiful. :)

Also notice the Din, Nayru, Farore symbols. Well, two of them at least.

Have to say I didn't think that would be the final logo. I thought they'd incorporate the master sword, or the harp, or something like that. But I guess the bird/wings design must symbolise the game pretty well.

Dante, any chance that character art of Link is available in high res?