Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

daftada

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh yeah I favourited a couple; just had noticed my mate's one from before the weekend had gone so wasn't sure. Assumed it might be that case. Tbh I'm not sure what kiddie bits I still need, as I don't know the complete set's items - got bureau, wardrobe, dresser, stereo, table, sofa I think.

Need the bed? It's on sale in my nook shop.

Need the bed? It's on sale in my nook shop.

Ahh god yes I do! It's too late now isn't it? Is it?

Is anyone taking any notice of the Feng Shui stuff? There don't seem to be that many pure red/yellow/green items...?

I've no idea if any of my shit counts tbh, it's apparently all just 'colourful' so...does it work anywhere? I tried sticking a few bits where I remembered too.

Shoulda tried telling her you run the most succesful pokemon site in the world, Aneres. #MissionSerebii

I gotta say, I'm getting less done on this game than I wanted! Knackered after the weekend and streetpass event - took me about 2 hours just to catch up on all the home that I had streetpassed! Also dissappointed how little kiddie stuff there was! Managed to nab a clock and a bureau though, so yay!

@Gentleben do you still have that Kiddie Chair in re-tail? I really need to come pick it up, Lyle was saying something about chairs and I think it might help my rating. Just gotten the second expansion but not paid off yet, need to start farming me some island bells methinks! Been putting it off too long(but it helps that I've finished reading fruits basket too). I feel worst off for my poor little wii u, not getting any love at all!

Yes I still have the kiddie chair and now the kidde sofa if you need it, gates briefly open.

Ahh god yes I do! It's too late now isn't it? Is it?

I've no idea if any of my shit counts tbh, it's apparently all just 'colourful' so...does it work anywhere? I tried sticking a few bits where I remembered too.

Nah my shops are open til late. I'll buy it, if you want it join my game when you're on. Will open my gates for a bit now.

I've had to really cut down on my New Leaf time over the past few weeks. I've had sore wrists and fingers / thumbs in both hands recently, and yesterday the doctor confirmed that I have repetitive strain injury. I think it was probably triggered by overuse of the iPad a few months ago when I was a little too obsessed with The Simpsons: Tapped Out, but all this Animal Crossing since early May hasn't helped things either. I can't really use the 3DS or my iPad without it hurting my fingers at the moment, and my wrists ache a lot of the time (moreso in the late afternoon / evening), and I'm taking fish oil capsules and anti-inflammatory tablets to try and relieve it. Really gutted about it, as New Leaf isn't really a game that you can just ignore, so I'm going on to get my fossils, water the plants and check the shops every day and that's almost it. Gutted, really, as I'd been looking forward to the game so much, as well as connecting more with you guys on here now it's out in Europe. Progress on my house / town projects has come almost to a standstill. Hopefully, if I take things easy, I'll be all better, but the doctor couldn't say if that would be weeks, months, or longer. I guess my big hope at the moment is that I'll be able to enjoy Pikmin 3 properly when it comes out, and Dream Team Bros may just have to wait...

Sorry, enough of my moaning. Thought I'd just explain to anyone who might have been wondering why I've not been on much recently! :(

This is what my house currently looks like:

sa8OpLV.jpg

J0ki2ri.jpg

HPHgxad.jpg

If anyone wants to hold an item for their catalogue (there's some Astro stuff @RedShell), let me know.

Also, has anyone noticed how some of the fish in the museum have unique AI?

Nice Majora's Mask :heh: (I still have one to spare!) cheers for all the trading fun with yourself, @Rummy @RedShell @yesteryeargames

@Cube, just got an Astro Sofa from a villager of mine. I'll hold if for you if you want it?

That sucks @Mike :(

Whoever the Astro sofa ends up I'd like to hold it for catalogue pretty please!

You have a Majora's Mask to spare!! If my 3DS' networking wasn't broken for some reason I'd love a trade, but alas...

Yep both my fortune cookies today contained one and I already own one! I can hold on to it till you sort out your connection woes!

I donate everything I find and sell the ones I've already donated. I'd rather fill the museum up before it's too late and I miss out on seasonal/monthly bugs and fish. Obviously money is a lot slower this way but never mind. Also I think donating keeps the town rating high and villagers happy?

Always this. Get the rare fish and bugs donated, then MAKE WITH THE MONEY TIMES! Oh, and 'm glad in this new version that it tells you whether or not it's a new acquisition. Makes it easier than giving Ol' Blabbermouth something you've already got and then him YAMMERING ON about it.

I found the Astro chair in one of the streetpass houses that had been unmodded, so I bought one. Looks awesome, my own little egg chair. :)

In other news, a I have a silver slingshot I've got no use for the regular slingshot currently on sale in my shop. If anyone wants to buy it, come visit my town later.

Would also be cool to get some turnip prices after 12 noon from you guys again. :)

I'm only 1 bug and 1 fish from completing the June collection, they are the Firefly and that long fish. Shall nab them today if possible (thats if they both show up). Just paid the 98,000 Nook loan off, got the campsite and bridge paid off. Shall be paying the bench today.

Gotta love this game. Oh, and i got some spikey fruits (Darums i think) if people need some. Got 3 trees worth, growing more which will be ready in a few days.