Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

daftada

@flameboy I've finished it (that white swish over the shoulder was tricky!) but i'm on the way to my GF's at the mo. Will be back online tomorrow though!

Gonna work on the classic yellow/green utd top from 93 next :) Loving the customisations. Wish I could do shorts and socks too though.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to hear I'm not the only layout-obsessed one. Still resetting...

I don't like the layout I chose, but I think I can only reset the game after I become mayor. And because that's not happening today, I'm sticking with it anyway. It will look better when I get more bridges I think.

Started this wonderful game earlier.

So there's a floating present box and I don't have a slingshot. No worries brah, sure my luck will pick up...

72t6dy.jpg

Strolling over to Nook's, going to sell my stuff and buy some cool gear...

2w1xeg6.jpg

Cool crown! My luck picks up, I'm going to walk around like a boss....

2vmjc4g.jpg

2yjvgjp.jpg

So I started this just now. First AC game ever. Loving it.

I started taking things slow. Found my place to live - admired the view, casually chatted to the locals. Even wrote them some letters to thank them all for welcoming me!

Then Tom Nook got on my case re down payment for my house... :woops: so got my arse into gear and started collecting the fruit and fossils to sell.

Wasn't getting very far to be honest and panic has set in. It's got to the point where I'm running round town barefoot as I've had to sell my shoes and socks to Tommy to put money towards my gaff :heh: this isn't how I imagined it to be! Times are tough at the min!!

Ah, genius... Why is it so good? It's ridiculous!

Put my house right by the coast. It doesn't have an interesting background, but it's in a nice, sunny spot. Tom Nook did warn me that they would have to move trees and/or digging spots to put it there, but I went ahead anyway. How many digging spots are you all finding? I've only found three, so hope I haven't permanently lost any.

The native fruit is my favourite - apple - and I noticed one of the ones I collected is a "perfect apple". Not sure what to do with that, so I haven't sold it yet. Was pleased to get a Styracosaurus skull on my first day - one of my favourite dinosaurs. :)

I just sold loads of leaf items just assuming they were just normal pickups. Then seconds before quitting for the day Isabelle visits me in my house and I realize they're furniture and ****. AAAAAAAH!! Please tell me I haven't just sold loads of one-of-a-kind items?

(Yes, this is my first AC.)

Native fruit is Cherry, and my bro's is Peach. Just planted a Perfect Cherry right next to my house which is on a cliff overlooking the beach (smack-dab in everyone else in the village's way! LOL)

Dug up four unknown fossils. Dinosaur parts? I see where this is going!

Edited by Mr_Master_X2

Little tip for the present boxes without a slingshot - use the net! Follow the balloon as it makes its way across your town and when it goes over the cliff, it lowers down so you can whack it with your net. Haven't got a slingshot yet and that hasn't stopped me from getting some balloon furniture.

How are you guys getting your screenshots on here? Prob a stupid question sorry!

Hold L & R to take in game pics. This should help http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/image-share/#section03wrap

Or you can get them from your sd card put them on your pc.

tumblr_moegy82j5B1svhxd6o1_400.jpg

Caught this guy earlier, Nook shut his shop just as i made enough bells to pay him :hmm:

Edited by Nintendo Fan
note

I'm really enjoying this so far. Had a vist from Ville before but felt quite bad as I had no cherries to provide him with :heh:

Gutted that there is not much for me to do now as all shops are shut and the trees are fruitless!

Looking forward to continuing on with this tomorrow!

I'm glad I took a risk with this game. I'll be able to pay off my first downpayment tomorrow, and there's the first event. I just hope I can buy a net (I have the shovel, fishing rod and watering can).