N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

darksnowman

It’s so funny to see Megaman and Sonic in the same game though. I mean, Mario and Sonic is cool, but they’ve been in a few games together now. I can’t remember a game with Megaman and Sonic together (although Google points out they’ve been in a comic together at least).

I'm glad to see Sonic back in principle, but for me he was one of the wankest characters in Brawl.

Also some of those big images show the models looking mildly jaggy round the edges, would have expected a bit better/smoother though of course it might not be 100% final product yet.

I'm glad to see Sonic back in principle, but for me he was one of the wankest characters in Brawl.

Also some of those big images show the models looking mildly jaggy round the edges, would have expected a bit better/smoother though of course it might not be 100% final product yet.

If I recall correctly, aliasing etc. are among the last things to do in development

Any news on Ness yet?!!

Nope.

All the character reveals have been returning characters so far apart from the 3 newcomers they showed at E3. So if it continues along this path we should see him before anymore newcomers.

Even so, I doubt he'd be excluded, especially when you consider that Ness was a playable character since Smash Bros. 64.

Also there are a lot more people who are aware of 'Ness' and the 'Earthbound' series today than ever before thanks to all the recent hype from Nintendo Direct, Miiverse and the Eatherbound release on the Wii U eShop.