• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vote Count

Shorty (7) - Cube, Esequiel, Tales, Ellmeister, EddieColeslaw, Mcoy, mr-paul

The sixth day is over.

--------

The townsmen spoke up for once. Taking the word of one of their members, they decided to take a risk. The townsfolk ran up to the barman who was busy hastily preparing a drink - and downed it before the lynch mob could get to him to prevent interrogation. Everybody knew what this meant.

Shorty was dead. He was a Barman. He could prepare drinks for people and stop them from performing their nightly action. He was MAFIA! And also, his mouth was foaming, which was particularly vile and put everyone off their dinners =(

Night 6 begins now..

Player List - 18 players begun the game. 11 remain:

Esequiel

Mundi

Diageo

Tales

Cube (Zell)

Ellmeister

jayseven

EddieColeslaw

mr-paul

Rummy

Brian Mcoy

Shorty

The Peeps

ReZourceman

Cube

Nintendohnut

Jonnas

MadDog

Edited by Dyson

Hey guys,

I'm actually ready to start the next day phase, but I am leaving for London in 20 minutes and lack the time to do the writeup and as such, I won't be able to start the next day phase until tomorrow. Targets and powers and such are all locked in though and at some point tomorrow you'll get yer night writeup and the next day phase will begin.

Hang tight :D (automerge prevention plzkthx)

ReZourceman's body has been shot in the middle of the night. Witnesses thought they saw Dyson's angry ghost as he flew away, cackling as he went.

--

The incredibly (and painfully) long night is over.

People were in a frenzy the next morning. Everybody turned up to the meeting! Nobody had died! What had happened?!

--

Day 7 begins now..

Player List - 18 players begun the game. 11 remain. 6 is majority:

Esequiel

Mundi

Diageo

Tales

Cube (Zell)

Ellmeister

jayseven

EddieColeslaw

mr-paul

Rummy

Brian Mcoy

Shorty

The Peeps

ReZourceman

Cube

Nintendohnut

Jonnas

MadDog

I was roleblocked last night, so considering there was no kill that means there is likely to be two roleblockers - one who targetted me, and one who got a killer. The one who got me targetted someone who has provided some info (diageo and his watch/masks) and someone else probably targetted the killer.

If we have two townie roleblockers then the other roleblocker has a maff. If we have one of each, then again the other roleblocker has a killer, because the maff roleblocker would not target me.

My full target info;

night 1- Mr-paul - He had a 'notemaster 3000' pen.

Night 2- Forgot to send target

Night 3- Diageo has strange masks and watch

Night 4- Tales has binoculars

Night 5- Esequiel is carrying a heart monitor, and "completes his task"

Night 6- Targetted Mundi - roleblocked. (or at least "unable to complete my mission")

To be fair, I also investigated you last night. I thought you were suspicious because of you accusations of Diageo (I was more confident about my result after yesterday's lynch), and that you didn't vote for Shorty.

I got the same "good" result that I got for Diageo and others.