N-Europe

Living Hell.

jayseven

I switch on the TV, but it's stuck on an all-day showing of Katie & Peter: the Next Chapter.

Trying to cheer myself up, I go to the fridge with the intention of pouring myself a Coke. Oh no, it's Rola Cola!

I don't think being immortal/invincible would he hell. Imagine the advances in science you'd get to see. Once the proper space age comes, imagine the new worlds you could potentially explore.

To be honest, the idea sounds pretty good to me.

Agreed. I've never understood what people are getting at when they say immortality would be bad. Are you chaps worrying about being the last human left on Earth? Like Goafer says, you could explore other planets, sow your oats! Maybe there will eventually be Virtual Reality or other technology that can make life an absolute bliss.

Immortality combined with total paralysis; an eternity of utter boredom.

That would definitely be hell for me.. and I have actually worried that death may kinda be like that :eek: You just lay there in your coffin for eternity :hmm:

Imagine your suggestion of immortality combined with total paralysis and add in a constant feeling of drowning and needing air.. that you never, ever get..

Like a few said above; being immortal then locked in a coffin that's chucked into the bottom of the sea/buried alive in concrete (anyone getting these vampiric references?).

True Blood is all I got but that would actually make a great ending for Twilight...

Like a few said above; being immortal then locked in a coffin that's chucked into the bottom of the sea/buried alive in concrete (anyone getting these vampiric references?).

Interview with a vampire.

You should be proud - you always said I was bad with films.