NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Charlie

Christmas Parties!

So what's everyone here doing for/at Christmas this year? Got any parties planned?

Busy schedule for me this year. The school Christmas Dance (Celidh dancing) is on Monday and everyone in the year is going to be there. Probably the best night of the school year, the girls just don't say no when you ask them to dance. Lots of stuff planned for that night ( :love: ), my friends and I are drinking enough just to get our confidence up for the night but not enough to get chucked out (it's at the school and loads of teachers go). It is going to be awesome. Only 5th and 6th year pupils going to be there so no young-uns to spoil the fun :awesome:

Then on Thursday - this is going to be even better than the Christmas Dance - The Creative Writing Group Christmas party! From the invitation, "Come along to the library on Thursday 22nd December at 3:40pm For festivities, food and fun!" I only go to the group because I'm doing it for my Duke of Edinburgh. There is a grand total of one other cool person there, and she's taken. All the rest are the freaks from the lower years. I'm going to have to find a good excuse!

I'm going to the pub on the 24th to celebrate my 18th Birthday, and the usual family get togethers on the 26th and 31st. Other than that nothing.

23rd, going to some sleep over/ massive game-fest.

24th, might go down the pub, and try and buy beer

Christmas Day, fuck all

Boxing Day, fuck all

New years eve, some party

All in all, not bad.

Tuesday - Work Xmas Party

Wednesday - Reunion with people from Woolies

Thursday - Meeting someone

Saturday (xmas eve) - Drinks in the night with a few friends, just casual and all that

Probably the best night of the school year, the girls just don't say no when you ask them to dance. Lots of stuff planned for that night ( :love: ),

Please, tell us more. What do you have planned? Which lucky lady is in for a treat?

I think I'll go get drunk at my dad's pub Christmas eve, hopefully the lovely barmaid will be there so I can sneak a Christmas kiss from [More? Who knows]. Christmas day Dad says I'm working behind the bar 12-3, which I heard from a customer before dad informed me.

Then it's home to mothers for dinner.

Ouch, I'd hate to work xmas day. This "holiday" period is good for me. Christmas day, boxing day and new years day are all off. Woo.

Not a party as such but:

Uber l33ts Christmas Meet Up 2K5 has already started in Manchester.

Dan (Zeik), Steve (Piro), Robb (Largo), Allyn (ex-member Allyn), Liam (my best friend, who came to the last one) and I will all be at Dan's house.

Huzzah, drinks and games for all. I'll be down on Sunday morning, 2 computers and 3 monitors in hand :P

My flatmates and I had our Christmas party last Friday. We each had a secret santa, so we started by giving out our presents. Then, it more or less turned wild. Cheesy music. Doritos. Other food. And lots of French girls. :)

A very funny night, where lots of revelations were unravelled. The main one being that my flatmates can always here my girlfriend when we're having sex, which made us pretty embarassed. :woops:

Not really sure if we're gonna have a party here at home. It would be pretty sweet, but only time will tell. :)

23rd: after coming home from school (and hopefully having my animation finished), I'll just drop dead on the couch for a while and watch Desperate Housewives, hooray!

24th: work till somewhere in the afternoon, then maybe still some late Christmas shopping if I can't find the time this week, then in the evening we will have a Christmas dinner at home at open our presents and stuff

25th: not much going on then I think, eating left-overs possibly and packing my stuff to leave to the States the next day

New Year: will be spent in Texas with my boyfriend, the day after his birthday, yay! Will be missing out on my family (dad's side) coming over here, but oh well.

Oh, and this Sunday the family on my mom's side (huge family there really) will come together for some nice food. Food is always good. Looking forward to all this stuff.

Ive already had 3 work Christmas parties which were pretty fun and drunken and ive got another one next thursday which should be good.

other than that i have just been out with mates a lot to the pub and a few clubs etc.

Im working Christmas Eve and Christmas day but i do have Boxing day and all of New year's off :)

Might be going out on Christmas eve for my birthday, but taxi's are a pure rip and the club we were goin to are charging exorbitant prices to get in, so i may just stay at home and watch the american football, like a true party animal.

Didn't bother with the work xmas parties because I basically have better plans other than to sit with a load of 30-40 year olds talking about shit. Doubt i'll be doing anything xmas eve, just crash and watch fuck all. First xmas eve i've had off in ages. New years eve, go out and get wasted with about 20 other people. Sorted.

Went to the last FND (Friday Night Disco) last night where it was xmas clearout so all drinks were £1, lets say i was off my face :) i love Loughborough Uni XD

Going home on monday and monday night meeting up with mates in the pub then meeting some other mates either like wednesday or thursday, then off to my mums for xmas then back to my dads for new years where im pretty sure ill find a party to crash :P

Going out tonight as its my 21st on Monday, Just going to the pub I think cant be arsed with going to a club or anything as all the ones round here are shit and stupidly expensive. None the less I will probably spend tomorrow wishing I was dead and erm thats about all I have planned really.

Well, tongith I'm going to my Mums Sound Christmas Dance, w00p...

We had our school gig but I didn't go cause me and my gf decided not to, and all the bands were awful.

On Christmas Eve we go around Neighbours house.

On Christmas Day my Grandparents comes over.

On Boxing Day we go to my cousins house.

On New Year Eve our Neighbours come to our house.

On New Years Day we go to my Granny's house.

That's what I'm doiga ll annoyingly spaced out.

eugh, christmas. What a waste of time and money, why would I celebrate it? Also, no, no parties for me... :(

I find it pretty sad that a lot of members' plans are to quaff back Christmas spirits until dead to the world. But what do I know, I'm 'anti-social'.

To confound that theory, it's true that I have no plans for Christmas Eve or Day. I'll probably just have some nice food, send a few e-mails, and possibly dig out Shenmue. It's not much, but I'm happy with it.

On Boxing Day I'll most likely head to my gran's new house, which I haven't seen in its finished state. There will most likely be aunts, uncles, and cousins abound — the latter of which I will of course have to marry to uphold regional steroetypes.

I don't know what's happening for New Year's. I'll meet up with some friends, but I'm not sure how many as it depends on who's coming back from their respective universities.

I was at a party last night, it wasnt for Christmas (an 18th) but it was helluvalotta' fun. I cant remember much from the latter part of the night, other than me being a cigar, me being passed drinks and some other random shit.

I was retty drunk, but hey it was fun!

As for Xmas, no idea, probably hang with the family.

On Boxing Day I'll most likely head to my gran's new house, which I haven't seen in its finished state. There will most likely be aunts, uncles, and cousins abound — the latter of which I will of course have to marry to uphold regional steroetypes.

My wife and I thought your gran was cooool. She is the one that broke her leg during the build? The house is really nice too.

Crimbo eve-Sit in at my dads, watchin mvoiues probably

Crimbo Day-At my dad's until about 5:30, my gran n grandad r comin round, then im off to my mum's boyfriend's (thats rite, i dont even get to go to my own house because his blooody computer hogging daughter is gettin a laptop)

Crimbo eve-At my mum's boyfriend's as ffar as i know

Crimbo day-If im allowed to get drunk then ill be reting a hangover...

I'm doing NOTHING......Didn't go to the Xmas Ball and I've heard loadsa people actaully saying they're prob not going to the leavers Ball/Prom/whatever this year....We're a pretty lazy year and hate school, haha....I think we've been there too long (7 years for most)

I'm working Xmas Eve, so I hope it helps the day pass quickly....the Evening will go SO slow though...I always end up just watching TV Xmas Eve now I think, until I feel mega sleepy then go to bed so I don't wake up too early Xmas Day

not really any parties for me, had my christmas dinner at work, a few naughty ann summers type presents which was awesome. :D

Sign in to follow this