N-Europe

Bin Laden is Dead

Platty

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right. I did make one with a Nigerian prince. He gave me control of his land to ban you from this thread. So...goody for me!

Ha, you got screwed over mate. I not only won his national lottery but helped him extort money from his life insurance.

Too bad the exchange rate blows... I ended up with a fiver, a toffee crisp and some blu-tac.

From the thread yes. He said his piece and expressed his unique viewpoint several times but really he's long past contributing to the thread and just continued to derail it.

Just get it over with and ban him full stop.

Anyway nice one for banning him in here maybe now the conversation can finally take a different direction.

I have a feeling this thread won't see much more activity.

why we can now constructively look at the impact his death will have on the world rather than the ifs and buts about him being dead or not.

An interested point brought up in a gaming podcast of all things was what word do we use to describe his death? was he murdered, killed, lawfully murdered assassinated?

why we can now constructively look at the impact his death will have on the world rather than the ifs and buts about him being dead or not.

An interested point brought up in a gaming podcast of all things was what word do we use to describe his death? was he murdered, killed, lawfully murdered assassinated?

Because most of this thread has consisted of this Monkey business. I suspect an actual discussion about other topics regarding Bin Laden won't gather nearly the same amount of acitivity.

Because most of this thread has consisted of this Monkey business. I suspect an actual discussion about other topics regarding Bin Laden won't gather nearly the same amount of acitivity.

I guess your right but Bin Laden is slightly bigger news than mad monkey and his idiotic trolling conspiracy theories?!

I'd go with Suicide by Navy SEAL.

Mail on Sunday? More like Fail on Sunday :p

They released supposed videos of Bin Laden today with no noise due to security concerns, perhaps talk of possible next targets were being discussed and it would cause a massive panic if people knew their place may have been targeted. Although apparently the videos aren't able to be directly connected to where Bin Laden was staying.

I think the evidence is mounting up that even conspiracy theorists must struggle to argue against it all now.

A note to all the intelligence agents and police that will end up reading this due to the fact that it has a ton of the keywords your bots are probably constantly scouring the net for, the following is a work of fiction and falsehood, it is intended for satirical purposes only, and the poster in no way condones or takes part in any of the activities mentioned. Thank you for your understanding, and have a nice day.

This was a triumph!

I'm making a note here:

"HUGE SUCCESS!!"

It's hard to overstate

my satisfaction.

Al Qaeda:

We do what we must

because we mad.

For the good of all of us.

Except the ones who are infidels.

But there's no sense jihading

over every mistake.