N-Europe

Funny Stuff Thread

Goafer

I did infer we wouldn't have big shit threads though...

Surely it's better than the "look at this video I just saw" threads? I almost put "that don't warrant their own threads" into the title, but it seemed messy. I think we all know that new threads are encouraged now and we're all sensible enough to know when a funny video warrants a new thread/discussion.

The notion of "doesn't warrant their own threads" does not compute... :heh:

Plus I hated on the last one anyway. Its my disdain for the majority of the content really.

But it's all a matter of personal opinion what warrants its own thread. We've tried the experiment, it's been done - and people seem to want some of the threads back. Why not let them have them? It's hard for most of us (or at least for me) to tell if the experiment was even a success, after all.

But it's all a matter of personal opinion what warrants its own thread. We've tried the experiment, it's been done - and people seem to want some of the threads back. Why not let them have them? It's hard for most of us (or at least for me) to tell if the experiment was even a success, after all.

You really need to --

I wasn't saying "this should be closed". I was saying "my personal opinion is you guys have no taste in comedy" :heh:

You really need to --

I wasn't saying "this should be closed". I was saying "my personal opinion is you guys have no taste in comedy" :heh:

Charmed I'm sure. Feel free to let loose a thigh slapper at any point. :blank:

Double Post:

Saint_Sputnik_01.jpg

• Like 1