NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

The animal is called Lemen in Norway but the game in Norway is still called Lemmings and not Lemens or whatever the plural of Lemen is.

Yeah that's what I meant.

Since when have developers translated the name of the game? Beside, calling it after an animal is just silly. Lemmings is just fine.

Since when have developers translated the name of the game? Beside, calling it after an animal is just silly. Lemmings is just fine.

I don't know. I just assumed they did. After all we don't get many games with Japanese names.

rofl

Better than Rebecca Black's but Glee can't save this...I actually prefer this version and whoever did the Random Black Dude's rap did it well...I'm thinking Artie maybe did it, not sure.

Edited by Animal

Kate McCann has a lovely tan at the moment.

I guess it's because she's been lying in the Sun all week.

So the animals are called lemen, but the game is still called Lemmings?

(...)

I don't know. I just assumed they did. After all we don't get many games with Japanese names.

Americans translate or adapt everything they put their hands on, and the Brits have gotten used to that. Other countries have had to put up with English games for a long while, and even then, the Spanish, the French and the Germans were the first ones to see translated videogames.

Either way, if the original title is catchy or memorable enough, nobody will translate it, anyway. Like The Matrix.

But the entire game was based on the animal it's named after.

Sonic Colours was translated from American to English.

This isn't funny anymore.

Anywaaaay; my favourite hidden camera clip

Perhaps I should open up a scary stuff thread, but I found it hilarious.

I didn't find this funny but each to their own! :p

Nobody may find these funny either but I cried with laughter...

Best comment on the second video: "Narnia just fell on her"

...let's make 'stripper fail' the next funniest thing on YouTube!!! :bowdown:

That first one is amazing. The first guys reaction is brilliant itself, but the him calling the second guy over just seals it. Priceless.

Its the way the second guy talks for a minute, I can almost imagine him saying "come on, get back to work" then turning and just getting drawn in lol

That first one is amazing. The first guys reaction is brilliant itself, but the him calling the second guy over just seals it. Priceless.

It also helps that both of the girls in the videos are hot as well. I just love how it's hot yet hilarious, a great combination! : peace:

Even though that was posted not too long ago, the Ash-Squirtle tonguing scene is clearly the best.

My bad. Never seen it before. Should have checked.

My favourite bit is Pickachu's eyes in the POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY MOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN bit. :D