NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

So great.

Jesus fucking Christ. Dude' was any smoother he'd have no traction whatsoever. What a G.

He should be more nicer to H'will H'wheaton.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Two things.

The first thing, is more of a lol moment. A courgette moment if you will. Basically, I was on eBayz yesterday, looking for a comic book (Free Comic Book Day Super Dinosaur Origin Special) so I typed in "Super Dinosaur" and this came up. Now.....it was a really really really weird occurence and sensation, I was completely bewildered and my world thrown into turmoil for at least a fraction of a second.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Super-Cute-Soft-Dinosaur-Squeeker-His-Tummy-/190529168030?pt=UK_Soft_Toys_Bears&hash=item2c5c6c629e#ht_500wt_1156

DinsaurClona1.jpg

Of course I need to explain. Obviously, these cuddly toys are mass produced and the rainbow dinosaur aren't exactly the most uncommon things in the world, but the key is the environment. I was utterly perplexed for just the breifest of moments, before I went "Lol, WTF". Here is a photo I took to explain my point, (this is Colouroken)

IMGP0230.jpg

So now you can imagine the strange feeling I felt.

---------------------

The other thing, I amused myself this morning and think this is pretty awesome.

LolVauchianActors1.jpg

The other thing, I amused myself this morning

See? I told you you were able to amuse some people.

Two things.

The first thing, is more of a lol moment. A courgette moment if you will. Basically, I was on eBayz yesterday, looking for a comic book (Free Comic Book Day Super Dinosaur Origin Special) so I typed in "Super Dinosaur" and this came up. Now.....it was a really really really weird occurence and sensation, I was completely bewildered and my world thrown into turmoil for at least a fraction of a second.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Super-Cute-Soft-Dinosaur-Squeeker-His-Tummy-/190529168030?pt=UK_Soft_Toys_Bears&hash=item2c5c6c629e#ht_500wt_1156

DinsaurClona1.jpg

Of course I need to explain. Obviously, these cuddly toys are mass produced and the rainbow dinosaur aren't exactly the most uncommon things in the world, but the key is the environment. I was utterly perplexed for just the breifest of moments, before I went "Lol, WTF". Here is a photo I took to explain my point, (this is Colouroken)

IMGP0230.jpg

So now you can imagine the strange feeling I felt.

---------------------

The other thing, I amused myself this morning and think this is pretty awesome.

LolVauchianActors1.jpg

I saw this earlier today which prompted me to watch the video of the reveal to Claire again, laughed my arse off!!!!

I ...

I have no words. None.

I mean, literally, none. I don't know what to say or where to begin.

I hate to say it, but I semi-agree with the man. I don't think it's fair people give special treatment because of that. Sort of an inverted racism.

I hate to say it, but I semi-agree with the man. I don't think it's fair people give special treatment because of that. Sort of an inverted racism.

I agree with that aspect of it, but I'm fairly sure that white people get more preferential treatment than black people. There may be a few companies that hire black people because they need to build up minority numbers, but there are more that hire white people because they don't like black people. They just don't mention it.

And for certain jobs, I do agree with hiring people based on race. For example, if the police are hiring a new officer, whose patrol will be in a mainly Asian populated area, it makes the most sense to hire an Asian officer. People find it easier to identify with people from similar backgrounds.

Plus they guy on that video is a tool.

I agree with that aspect of it, but I'm fairly sure that white people get more preferential treatment than black people. There may be a few companies that hire black people because they need to build up minority numbers, but there are more that hire white people because they don't like black people. They just don't mention it.

And for certain jobs, I do agree with hiring people based on race. For example, if the police are hiring a new officer, whose patrol will be in a mainly Asian populated area, it makes the most sense to hire an Asian officer. People find it easier to identify with people from similar backgrounds.

Plus they guy on that video is a tool.

Exactly. Positive discrimination is just as stupid as negative discrimination, but that guy's argument for disliking black people makes no fucking sense.

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane

I feel this is appropriate...

faithpalm-jesus-god-facepalm-bible-faithpalm-fail-religion-c-demotivational-poster-1271278061.jpg

1.48-1.55 is the funniest part of that video though, WTF!

Time to ressurrect this classic:

He even made a video comeback, the original one with it's amazing profanity and incitement to gang war was for charity!. Although it's not been remixed with awesome images so at the moment it isn't as good.

As usual, gotta love the top comments:

this is the most terrible piece of horseshit i've heard ever. You sad twat.

SycophantJeff

Don't you know when to lie down and stay down you fucking twat?

withnail555

DICKO IS BACK

RETURN OF THE GODFATHER

BACK TO GAIN RESPECT FOR KILLING ANOTHER TRILLION DICKHEADS

YumexLaUrauTM

WE DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS DICKO! WE JUST WANT TO HERE MORE OF YOUR RAPS ABOUT BITCHES AND GUNS.

propjam2

Wait, that song is real?.....oh boy.....

Time to ressurrect this classic:

He even made a video comeback, the original one with it's amazing profanity and incitement to gang war was for charity!. Although it's not been remixed with awesome images so at the moment it isn't as good.

As usual, gotta love the top comments:

this is the most terrible piece of horseshit i've heard ever. You sad twat.

SycophantJeff

Don't you know when to lie down and stay down you fucking twat?

withnail555

DICKO IS BACK

RETURN OF THE GODFATHER

BACK TO GAIN RESPECT FOR KILLING ANOTHER TRILLION DICKHEADS

YumexLaUrauTM

WE DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS DICKO! WE JUST WANT TO HERE MORE OF YOUR RAPS ABOUT BITCHES AND GUNS.

propjam2

I have to say, I like the dude. The comeback was funny.

Found this whilst watching Russell Howard's Good News. Had me in stitches, so unexpected.

09NYHlemen_359449c.jpg

It's a lemming year in Norway and here they have been practially doing base jumping without a parachute. I like the one in front.

(I guess not everyone will find it funny but I did. Also just realized why the game Lemmings is called Lemmings)

Hey, it's called "lemen" in Norwegian :P I didn't know the English name before I looked it up in the dictionary.

Yes, they are dead. Happens when they jump full spead off a snow "cliff" and fall 3 metres straight down.

Hey, it's called "lemen" in Norwegian :P I didn't know the English name before I looked it up in the dictionary.

Yes, they are dead. Happens when they jump full spead off a snow "cliff" and fall 3 metres straight down.

So the animals are called lemen, but the game is still called Lemmings?

The animal is called Lemen in Norway but the game in Norway is still called Lemmings and not Lemens or whatever the plural of Lemen is.