NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

lol the 'finding the right path in a dungeon and then doubling back' one made me laugh most. I always do that if I find the right way!

Those skate vids actually had me lolling. if that were real life, I'd be super happy!

I posted this before...I think...yeah...I'm sure I did...still an awesome video! How does he get the animals to move their mouths in perfect timing?

==========

Those pictures that Happenstance posted is basically most of the things I do except for the save slots one. For some reason, even though people tell me to do it, I always use the one save slot. It's a bad habit really...

Edited by Animal

I posted this before...I think...yeah...I'm sure I did...still an awesome video! How does he get the animals to move their mouths in perfect timing?

He....does the voice afterwards....

Are you sure? I thought he hires directors to yell "cut!" every time they did it wrong, give him his motivation etc.

yt0iM.jpg

YES.

eb0uy.jpg

YES.

26edI.jpg

YES.

KqupH.jpg
YES.

hw4VE.jpg

YES.

vKRAM.jpg
YES.

tNMhW.jpg

YES.

fBupO.jpg

YES.

My god. They're PERFECT.

I thought that was quite funny myself :(

Don't worry. You can complain about it here.

I don't mean that. I mean how it makes the animals look like they're actually saying the words instead of them looking like they're opening and closing their mouths. They don't look like they're eating something or they have something stuck in their mouths. Like, if you watched Babe and watched that video, that video is better because, in Babe, they used peanut butter to make the pig move his mouth.

I just wondered how he did it so it looked like they were actually talking. I also love how perfect the timing is.