N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 18: Manage Like you Mean It

Haden

Roosters you can play, Dyson hasn't said anything so I'll have to drop him unfortunately! However Mcoy also still has not said anything. So helpful.

To be honest, not really sure what to do. Still waiting on Nikos, Mcoy, Dyson and Seahawks and Eights have dropped out!

Also, I've decided to roll the prize over until the next season so the next winners of guessing who is correct shall win prizes x2!

Mcoy can be counted in.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it's messed up... It doesn't matter how many games they play, only the average form. Playing one game with form of 15 is better than playing all games with average of 11... Sucks. So basically I have to buy good players and barely use my youths :(

But youths are way easier to get a good average form.

Team is now worth 91 million, will be the highest in nekst season's middle league. Bit more difficult to find out where I'm at strength so I have to wait for that.

Now I get a good keeper. Frak this game :nono: I don't want to spend yet another, and several more after that, with a low skilled goalie the entire season. I'm keeping my 22-7(should have been 8 :nono:)

Anyone interested in a easily injured/cheater/king in the air 18-4 goalie? He's worth 927 000.

Also on 8 match losing streak. Better change when the new season starts!!

Sorry, I'm gonna follow Tales' lead and say I'm out of the competition for similar reasons to him. (My PR is just for show & getting into character btw Ell, nothin' personal) ;) Don't forget Hotpots are in nWo too so they can play if the tournament's still going ahead!

Hotpots, Madpool, Seahawks & Rez can still represent if they want to! Kinda wasted my last pre-season doing that nWo/Nexus and lost loads of form which meant i started the season badly, this almost got me relegated so i'm not up for that again, need the best start possible to the next season if i'm gonna stand any chance at all of staying in the top league, which is already minute with the teams that are in it this time around!!!

So we win and NWO is disbanded right? :p

And with that...

I came out today to the NWO music so you could enjoy it one last time. With their refusual to participate in the tournament their era is now over.

Much like other eras.

We started off with the Genesis era of season 1-4

Then came the Odwin era of season 5-9

Then came the Power 4 era from Season 10-16

Then the NWO vs Nexus era of Season 17

And finally the Mcoy era in season 18

What is next?

mortimer_john_hamilton-three_gentlemen_in_a_landscape~300~10000_20080605_L08122_49.jpg

Now is the era of alliances. No longer are other leagues irrelevant to you, in this new system you as a Top, Middle or Lower League member can pick a friend in the two leagues you are not in. When you have your group of 3 you are now an alliance. The alliance with the best positions at the end of the season will have bragging rights and a pick each in the lucky dip. Quickly pick your friends and keep your alliance strong before time runs out...

If their are two of you from the top two leagues I realise some Lower League members who are new may be hard to get hold of. You can pick one in that case to form part of your team.

Edited by Haden
Automerged Doublepost

Odwin, want to form a Battlestar Galactica alliance? If you haven't gotten it yet, Eights United is a word play. Eight is of course from model number 8, my favourite. The United part is the word play as they are independent clones. Eights United, the 8s are united.

Haden United will be pairing up with Rising Phoenix and a lower league team, on Sunday I will be doing the new thread it should be easier then to see whose in each league. Btw guys if you want to come up for names for your alliances or a pic etc run with it :D

Each gameweek I will try and calculate a mini table of where each alliance stands.

Recruited 'All Starz' to the league plus there's one other awaiting your approval Haden, he signed up yesterday!

Does this mean I'm in the lower league now? All I got from you was a challenge for a friendly, I think.

Does this mean I'm in the lower league now? All I got from you was a challenge for a friendly, I think.

Haden should be sorting the leagues out for the new season at some point today, it won't start just yet so our friendly should still take place on Tuesday as scheduled!