N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 18: Manage Like you Mean It

Haden

Becauase I've seen everyone else's already and I don't want it to look like I've cheated. I was going to pm you before lots of people got their results in and forgot. Next season I'll enter, if people think it is a good idea/ was worth it/ adds anything to the game.

I love that you're running a competition with a vip prize but you aren't vip yourself. Madness, brilliant madness.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to do something for the league! I don't have enough money to keep VIP up continually yet!

Once I start my job I should be fine, but for now I wanted to see whether people actually liked the competition so a simple month's VIP prize should be sufficient.

Besides, I might make it a rule that I won't get VIP until I win it from Haden's awards :p Surely I've had more goes than almost anyone else?

I wanted to do something for the league! I don't have enough money to keep VIP up continually yet!

Once I start my job I should be fine, but for now I wanted to see whether people actually liked the competition so a simple month's VIP prize should be sufficient.

Besides, I might make it a rule that I won't get VIP until I win it from Haden's awards :p Surely I've had more goes than almost anyone else?

You do seem to get an award if not two every season.

Thing is once you go VIP its so hard to go back the glorious stats you get are just.

Well lets ask James Franco, how are the stats?

Edited by Haden

Hey guys Charlie just pointed out to me some new features have just been added to xpert.

Including game comments and manager ratings for each game! Check out lobby and any recent game to see more could be a hillarious new addition! lol

Edited by Haden

How do they work out the stars?

Trying to work that out now. Is it based on how well you should do maybe? So if you are playing a better team a draw would get you a good rating and him a bad one. Unsure tbh.

Kudos to Charlie again for finding out about a new interesting feature in xpert that may be live within the month.

http://www.xperteleven.com/viewGlobalMessageN.aspx?threadID=4443647&forumid=35&read=1

Yes indeedy!

Hmm, a draw to Tales who days ago I thrashed 5-1 O.o

I had higher stats in defense midfield and attack, and possession, and he guessed my playmaker wrong.

Somehow he accrued more chances! Strange, but well done Tales!

And you had win bonus while I didn't!

Too bad you got that late goal but I'm happy with a draw.

The strong side AFC ReZs Rabies once again echo their manager childhood favourites West Bromwich Albion, proving for yet another time that although they find it difficult to manage in the upper leagues, that they march above the rest and rule the pack in the lower league.

The team thrashed long time rivals Noodle Esporte Club and garnered praise and admiration from peers for their "no-holds-barred" tactical approach to the match, with 9 chances to zero and a final score of 4-0 AFC ReZs Rabies now feel confident about the rest of the season but club manager ReZourceman has warned fans that not all opponents are likely to be so easy.

"Emo Blades were also relegated this season and they far outperformed us just last season. They will be the ones to watch."

The team face F.C. Gorgonzola next week.

Feels good to be winning again :P Heroijan; my players are hardcore.

ReZ; you have the strongest side so you should do the best. I still don't have much strength upfront. Despite noodle losing heavily yesterday, he's still going to be a handful on tuesday.

Just got a 17 3 Midfielder with Free Kick and Intellegence if any VIPs want to make a bid? Can't really see him being part of my long term plans, hes valued at 2.4 mil.

He's awesome. Intelligent is amazing for a midfielder/playmaker.

Only thing is that he's only a 3 and therefore you will need to play a noob in your team for a while... He'll fit in with your other players, at least :p