N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 18: Manage Like you Mean It

Haden

Thanks, but it really just isn't for me. It feels more like a chore than anything else, and that's not fair to anyone.

Fair enough, I guess, though I prefer to clean out my stuff when I leave. Will the team will be disconnected from my account or how does it work?

It will be carried on with your account someone could take it over I could make an alt account I guess and just leave it inactive.

Damn don't leave! Its been great having you here you should give it another season and wait for the change report!

As you are in the lower league I will be keeping your team as I like to have inactive teams to help new people learn the ropes.

Well perhaps finally some sanity?!

Week 9-10

Edd Kirby Athletic 0-6 Eights United

Eights United 4-0 Edd Kirby Athletic

Madpool 3-3 Haden United

Haden United 2-2 Madpool

Intergalatigo Stars 2-1 Mcoys Sons

Mcoy Sons 2-1 Intergalatigo Stars

Battlestar Odwinica 1-0 Essex Elites

Essex Elites 0-0 Battlestar Odwinica

Roostophe Rovers 0-0 Dysonian Wanderers

Dysonian Wanderers 3-0 Roostophe Rovers

Week 9

Most Important Result: Battlestar Odwinica 1-0 Essex Elites, huge win for Odwinica against title rivals the Elites.

Stylish Play: Madpool and Haden United, put on a show for their fans in a tremendous match.

Best Player: Massimo Marconossi, Haden United, 2 goals and an assist a great game for the striker.

Week 10

Most Important Result: Mcoys Sons 2-1 Intergalatigo Stars, are Sons still in the title hunt with this win?

Stylish Play: Dysonian Wanderers, a great 3-0 win against long time rivals Rovers.

Best Player: Patrick Twigg, Dysonian Wanderers, 2 assists and a goal for the fan favorite.

sniper_update.jpg

Bounty Update:

Peeps: 1 Bounty.

With a Bounty escaping we need all the new blood we can get guys keep on hunting new managers down and post your scalps here.

Next page 10

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be carried on with your account someone could take it over I could make an alt account I guess and just leave it inactive.

To be honest I'd dislike it being used by others or just lying around. I'd rather it just be completely deactivated if possible.

Yeah, I know, I know, I'm troublesome. It's my perfectionism shining through. If you don't mind too much, I'd really just like it deactivated. :)

To be honest I'd dislike it being used by others or just lying around. I'd rather it just be completely deactivated if possible.

Yeah, I know, I know, I'm troublesome. It's my perfectionism shining through. If you don't mind too much, I'd really just like it deactivated. :)

Mcoy agrees, his team has to go. It's mere presence is like a cum stain on a black pair of boxer shorts. A disgrace.

(Mcoy is only joking but Mcoy has to be the mean top league manager that dosen't respect any of the lower clubs :P )

Edited by Brian Mcoy

I'd more call it emotional attachment, once you stop playing you shouldn't really care what happens to it ::shrug:

I'd more call it emotional attachment, once you stop playing you shouldn't really care what happens to it ::shrug:

No, not really. I wouldn't care if it was deleted; in fact, I'd rather have that. But I'm a perfectionist, and thus I don't want my account and team out of my own hands.

It's one of my irrational OCD-like traits fuelled by my autism; I really want control over what happens to my stuff, and this includes my account and team.

I know I'm being a pain here, but I'd really love you guys if you'd let me have my way in this case. :)

Boom. 5-1 with a man sent off just before half-time and I was playing my assistant managers recommended formation for 100% youth!

2 matches left and 4 points clear at the top! A win against Seahawks on Friday will clinch it. DVs are looking AWESOME for my youth and pretty good for the old fogeys, Rundberg needs a run out in the last 2 games as does Lindpere. I wish you could put substitutes on!

Question: I'm away tomorrow for 2 weeks (back 29th June) so can we wait until after that to start the new season (perhaps 4th July?) which would be a 2 week break? Would just give me time to get my team sorted for the next season.

Gah! Another serious injury. Still, expected result from going with an attacking formation/tactics (I had to at least try) and a team set to 100% development.

Would it be worth having a little bit of a break and having a "friendly" knockout cup (unless you can have just a knockout thing) between the two seasons?

Oh I can't wait to drop down. Hopefully, and he better or I will drop down another, my goal keeper will go from 6-skill to 8.

Got 3 red carded player for my nekst match against Roostophe. I can play two different line ups, with or without Berstad >_> (I'm not using the youngest youths, I'm forced to sell them but no one wants them)

My dv are decent. Got 3 with 16, including the goal keeper. Got a semi young player with 12 who should have been higher but has had some injuries and long low form. My 21-7 only has 11 for reasons I don't understand. Rest of the youngster has been 13 and 15. Only got two people below 10 at 9, but they're old and will probably play both of the last matches anyway.

I can't believe my Svanson is still holding(and sharing) the top scorer title. He hasn't scored in quite a while. Would be nice to drop down with 250 000 econ in my pocket. He's held it for almost every match this season so I think he deserves it.

Edited by Tales
Automerged Doublepost

Why lookie what we have here folks!

Week 11

Mcoys Sons 4-0 Essex Elites

Intergalatigo Stars 0-1 Haden United

Roostophe Rovers 0-3 Madpool

Eights United 3-0 Battlestar Odwinica

Edd Kirby Athletic 0-4 Dysonian Wanderers

Most Important Result: Roostophe Rovers 0-3 Madpool, a win that could spark their title hopes and doom Rovers.

Stylish Play: Mcoys Sons, trounce the Elites with a wonderful home rout.

Best Player: Stanley Trainer, Madpool, 2 goals and an assist Trainer is becoming a terror to all teams around him.

Week 12

Battlestar Odwinica 0-1 Mcoys Sons

Dysonian Wanderers 4-0 Eights United

Essex Elites 3-0 Haden United

Intergalatigo Stars 2-2 Roostophe Rovers

Madpool 4-0 Edd Kirby Athletic

Most Important Result: Battlestar Odwinica 0-1 Mcoys Sons, the Sons title shot is gaining momentum as Odwinica lose another game.

Stylish Play: Dysonian Wanderers, two 4-0 wins in a row for the Wanderers.

Best Player: Patrick Twigg, 2 goals and an assist this time for Twigg who was devastating up front.

Madness_1988_18990640_0_0_7004894_300.jpg

Madpools midfield is deadly again.

I'm hearing their assists pitter patter down.

It's wet in the stands

Reflecting Trainers splashing feet,

Nowhere to go,

And no tactics I can do, have to do

Week 13

Haden United 2-0 Battlestar Odwinica

Edd Kirby Athletic 0-5 Intergalatigo Stars

Roostophe Rovers 2-0 Essex Elites

Mcoys Sons 4-1 Eights United

Madpool 5-1 Dysonian Wanderers

Most Important Result: Madpool 5-1 Dysonian Wanderers, Madpool keep a late title charge going as they put paid to a Wanderers comeback, maybe...

Stylish Play: Madpool, can't argue with 11 chances and 5 goals, stunning play.

Best Player: Stephen Gaye, Mcoys Sons, held court and the midfield, 2 stunning goals and an insightful assist.

Week 14

Eights United 2-5 Madpool

Dysonian Wanderers 1-1 Intergalatigo Stars

Haden United 1-1 Mcoys Sons

Essex Elites 5-0 Edd Kirby Athletic

Battlestar Odwinica 1-1 Roostophe Rovers

Most Important Result: Eights United 2-5 Madpool, Madpool secure a great away win in a sea of draws around them.

Stylish Play: Madpool, another 5 goals for Madpool!

Best Player: Stanley Trainer, Madpool, got sent off but set up 3 goals and scored one without being on the pitch for 90 minutes, incredible.