N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 18: Manage Like you Mean It

Haden

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you drop a 1mil bonus on it you have no money now.

It was a big win bonus, but not a million, and I spent a few hundred thousand on training players after the match too. My sponsor day is tomorrow though - I'll fly up the rich list.

By getting 1000000 econ? Are people that poor that you having an extra 1 000 000 econ will move you up the list of richest clubs?

I rarely have more than 1mil econ. I spend it all on training. There's no real need to have much money sitting around. I rarely buy players other than pre-season so the rest of my money goes on training.

Haden dirty tricked me again.

I warn you Haden. My patience will only last so long. Push me further and I may snap. I will sell one of my well-skilled players (hurting myself I know) and then punish you with soap in the shower every day for however many nights 15 million econ (Fritjof Tygesen's value) will purchase. I will destroy your team.

Haden dirty tricked me again.

I warn you Haden. My patience will only last so long. Push me further and I may snap. I will sell one of my well-skilled players (hurting myself I know) and then punish you with soap in the shower every day for however many nights 15 million econ (Fritjof Tygesen's value) will purchase. I will destroy your team.

Chill out man someone is obviously trying to turn the two largest empires against each other why would I trick you after our game.

usa-vs-ussr.jpg

Edited by Haden

Okay this isn't absolute confirmation but I think Edd has called it a day on Xpert Eleven, he's been sacked from his other teams due to lack of activity so I'm guessing he's not coming back. It is funny because his first team he created was on the 28/04/09 and he was sacked on the 28/04/11.

So hopefully everyone gets some points since he is playing a weak team. If you don't beat him, then you don't deserve to stay up!

Sorry Haden, like I said before he is a bit of a dick so don't blame me! :cry:::shrug::santa:

Okay this isn't absolute confirmation but I think Edd has called it a day on Xpert Eleven, he's been sacked from his other teams due to lack of activity so I'm guessing he's not coming back. It is funny because his first team he created was on the 28/04/09 and he was sacked on the 28/04/11.

So hopefully everyone gets some points since he is playing a weak team. If you don't beat him, then you don't deserve to stay up!

Sorry Haden, like I said before he is a bit of a dick so don't blame me! :cry:::shrug::santa:

Mcoy may be misake but Mcoy believes Ed has never beaten his side?

Mcoy would be deeply dissapointed to not have one final finale game at least.

Mcoy is not really suprised that Odwin got a draw away playing a strong defense. Odwin guessed the offense/defence better but Mcoy felt he played the better formation and playstyle (not going too offensive to be caught on a counter attack) Overall Mcoy felt this was a pretty even game.

Mcoy is just speculating but Mcoy thinks this game tends to largely favour defensive play and formations compared to offensive play. Mcoy was giving the 3-5-2 one last kick but it just dosen't seem to have the impact It used to since the game engine changed, the last three times Mcoy has used this formation against a 4-4-2 the results have been very dissapointing. Mcoy believe 4-4-2/4-5-1/5-4-1 are the dominant consistent result formations to play at the moment.

Mcoy is not looking forawrd to the next three season when Odwin will simply dominate everyone again. Mcoy thinks maybe he'll have to donate his cash to assist Haden with keeping the playing field even ;) (or maybe Mcoy could actually do the smart thing and actually buy some superstars, unfortunately Mcoy is quite attached to his players at the moment :( )

Edited by Brian Mcoy