N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well fuck" would be very correct, seeing as two people back me up on being an investigator.

It's Diageo's post where he mentions that Nefarious doesn't mean violent that edged me towards voting for you. It's just a very particular word that has been chosen, but I believe it was chosen on purpose and for a reason.

I've searched for it again on the net and it still brings up negative words. Villainous being one of them. Like The Peeps mentioned, Aqui1a can only stop evil roleblockers. It just seems to make sense to me.

If I am wrong, then I am truely sorry. But, just put yourself in this position, and you must admit that it doesn't look good.

You investigate names, at least, maybe also roles but clearly not alignments. Easily a mafia power and very powerful if it also roleblocks. There is no evidence towards you being good, but there is for you being evil. I'm willing to take this chance.

I can understand that but I have already made a proposition twice on a way to investigate me.

Its not perfect but I feel like it's smarter than lynching an investigator.

But like Diageo pointed out, if we investigate you, it risks "outting" an investigator. Or, there's a good chance it'll reveal nothing because of the redirection. It's a slight mess, really.

If others want to hold off and go down the investigation route, I'll withdraw my vote. However, I'm worried that the mafia will kill again tonight. That's a concern of mine.

You investigate names, at least, maybe also roles but clearly not alignments. Easily a mafia power and very powerful if it also roleblocks. There is no evidence towards you being good, but there is for you being evil. I'm willing to take this chance.

I investigated names/part of roles last game, and I was the princess. Unless I'm forgetting my power haha.

But like Diageo pointed out, if we investigate you, it risks "outting" an investigator. Or, there's a good chance it'll reveal nothing because of the redirection. It's a slight mess, really.

If others want to hold off and go down the investigation route, I'll withdraw my vote. However, I'm worried that the mafia will kill again tonight. That's a concern of mine.

The mafia will kill every night. It's pretty much a certainty (unless they get stopped).

For the second time, we already have a player that outed himself that he could investigate alignments.

And lynching me won't stop the mafia from killing tonight.

I investigated names/part of roles last game, and I was the princess. Unless I'm forgetting my power haha.

The mafia will kill every night. It's pretty much a certainty (unless they get stopped).

Yeah, I know. But, we also need to be making progress. It appears like we are in this game.

As fair as my power in the last game, yes.

Checking the thread, you also were supposed to have a catch to your power.

People knew you targeted them and if your target was attacked, no info.

It just proofs my point that Jonnas put a catch to having a more powerful than usual character.

I dunno, I thought it might be some sort of unwritten game rule or something. (Like, you can discuss the content of the game, but can't question certain things, such as the language used by the creator, possibly).

That would, in my opinion, ruin the whole point of the game, which is deception/working things out (depending on your alignment). It's also the reason I'm vehemently against the rule of not copying PMs.

I'm still on the fence about it, but the discussion is slowly convincing me to vote Mundi.

(I know, I know, I'm an indecisive bastard in this game. :heh:)

Who's the player that can investigate alignments? I'm still more unsure about Mundi than I am Smeagol, that's a reason I'm keeping it on Smeagol rather than Mundi.

I think Mundi is referring to Dazz, who says that ReZ and I are good people.

Auq1ia can only roleblock bad people and Mundi carelessly admitted he/she got roleblocked? Is that it? I can vote for vote that, but first, what happened with whoever admitted to be the Angus Cube said he pushed away? There's was nothing to it? I'm just asking because it started with my information and I wondered if it led anywhere.

Auq1ia can only roleblock bad people and Mundi carelessly admitted he/she got roleblocked? Is that it? I can vote for vote that, but first, what happened with whoever admitted to be the Angus Cube said he pushed away? There's was nothing to it? I'm just asking because it started with my information and I wondered if it led anywhere.

It's Aqui1a :) It's not 'Aqu1ia' or 'Aqui1la' lmao Just thought I'd say 'cause it happens a lot :(