N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

She never said she did both at the same time did she.

Vote: Ellmeister for missing the obvious.

I think it was implied she was a jail keeper - she said she targeted Eenuh and protected Eenuh with traps, and on that same night, Eenuh was role blocked by traps. Therefore she must be a jail keeper. Either that or she can choose to either role block or protect, which is an incredibly unlikely power. She must be a jail keeper, and why would there be two?

Change vote: Eddie Coleslaw

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While she never claimed to be a jailkeeper, it's suspicious that she has only ever protected herself and Esequiel while roleblocking Eenuh, a known info gatherer, and Aqui1a, whom we know nothing about. Additionally, why even roleblock potential townies when you can protect them instead? Statistically speaking, you're much more likely to help the town by protecting random people than by roleblocking them.

I'm willing to bet on this.

Vote: EddieColeslaw

I think it was implied she was a jail keeper - she said she targeted Eenuh and protected Eenuh with traps, and on that same night, Eenuh was role blocked by traps. Therefore she must be a jail keeper.

If that's the case, all the more reason to vote for her.

Tales is blatantly mafia if it is right.

I personally don't know about Eddie's role in this game much, it just so happens I asked Jonnas the same thing.

Also Chair I'm too stupid to understand your outwit click but I hope it's a compliment! :heh:

Also I got chairhanced before.

Okay this makes me more satisfied with Chair. Guh. Be easy Chair, do you try and make yourself sound scummy or something? :p

Also Chair I'm too stupid to understand your outwit click but I hope it's a compliment! :heh:

In Heroclix, the figures have a dial that you turn as they take damage. "Pushing" is when a character does an action two turns in a row but in doing so they wear themselves out and take one click of pushing damage. Outwit is this amazing power that lets you cancel someone elses power in 10 squares. Its arguably the best ability in the game, and so he is implying that you excelled and surprised your peers and persecutors by revealing a vital piece of information, thus you pushed onto your Outwit click.

Very awesome.

IMHO I think we need to look at Aqui1a, (possibly Tales now), Dyson and maybe a wandering gaze at Eenuh.

This game has truly lived upto its epic hype.

I think it was implied she was a jail keeper - she said she targeted Eenuh and protected Eenuh with traps, and on that same night, Eenuh was role blocked by traps. Therefore she must be a jail keeper. Either that or she can choose to either role block or protect, which is an incredibly unlikely power. She must be a jail keeper, and why would there be two?

While she never claimed to be a jailkeeper, it's suspicious that she has only ever protected herself and Esequiel while roleblocking Eenuh, a known info gatherer, and Aqui1a, whom we know nothing about. Additionally, why even roleblock potential townies when you can protect them instead? Statistically speaking, you're much more likely to help the town by protecting random people than by roleblocking them.

I'm willing to bet on this.

Vote: EddieColeslaw

If that's the case, all the more reason to vote for her.

Watch the neutrals jump on the lynch train.

I can't believe we're still let you running around wild and vote for people. ::shrug:

I'm not convinced. All we got is Ellmeister misreading the post then everyone trying to beat around bush to eskplain why it makes sense anyway.

Hopefully this doesn't turn out wrong for me then!

Tales, Eddie could have clarified herself by saying I'm a protector OR roleblocker. I'm entitled to read it either way it makes just as much sense, but your adamant behaviour at trying to move it away and vote for me just because I may have got it wrong suggests you're trying to bail out your mafia buddy.

Hopefully this doesn't turn out wrong for me then!

Tales, Eddie could have clarified herself by saying I'm a protector OR roleblocker. I'm entitled to read it either way it makes just as much sense, but your adamant behaviour at trying to move it away and vote for me just because I may have got it wrong suggests you're trying to bail out your mafia buddy.

I just think you're behaviour was odd. It's clearly implied she can choose, yet you slam it down as jailkeeper and suddenly we have a quick successions of votes, notably two neutrals. If she is indeed a jailkeeper I'm convinced, obviously, but not right now. I'm not trying to bail out anyone, but find the mafios.

And why the sudden need to send me a friend request? :P

Voteth : Eddie Scumnag Coleslaw

Ellmeister, you have won protection from me for tonight.

*ahem* I supplied the info in the first place!

I read it as roleblocker or protector (that's what she's going to claim anyway, regardless of if it's true or not). She's still very suspicious. Targets and character description are needed.

I just think you're behaviour was odd. It's clearly implied she can choose, yet you slam it down as jailkeeper and suddenly we have a quick successions of votes, notably two neutrals. If she is indeed a jailkeeper I'm convinced, obviously, but not right now. I'm not trying to bail out anyone, but find the mafios.

And why the sudden need to send me a friend request? :P

I discovered we weren't fwends! You don't have to accept :weep:

It isn't clearly implied, like I said, it can be seen as either. Of course I "slammed" it down, if she was saying she was a jailkeeper I know that what she said is not possible, thus clear proof if that is what she meant obviously.

Even if it is otherwise, he decision not to protect and instead roleblock is not a townie-like role/decision!

*ahem* I supplied the info in the first place!

I read it as roleblocker or protector (that's what she's going to claim anyway, regardless of if it's true or not). She's still very suspicious. Targets and character description are needed.

Hey I cleared you as good, what more do you want! :p

But thats a good point. Maybe I'll protect you instead.

Why does neutrals putting votes on mean anything? Why is it notable? Neutrals know as much as the rest of the town - just the info they're presented with during the day. Why is it especially notable that neutrals vote? It's only as notable as when others vote; us being neutral has nothing to do with it, surely?

(Also Danny is claiming good not neutral)

Why does neutrals putting votes on mean anything? Why is it notable? Neutrals know as much as the rest of the town - just the info they're presented with during the day. Why is it especially notable that neutrals vote? It's only as notable as when others vote; us being neutral has nothing to do with it, surely?

Because you aren't necessarely neutrals just because you claim it.

Watch the neutrals jump on the lynch train.

I can't believe we're still let you running around wild and vote for people. ::shrug:

Oh, for fuck's sake, I can't be arsed to deal with this shit. Deny it all you want, it certainly feels like you've got beef with me and Dohnut.

I pointed out that I agree with you, but highlighted another reason to vote for her. I know perfectly well that it's not much to go on, but in case you haven't noticed, it's the best lead we have so far, not counting Dohnut, but I'm not going to waste another day debating whether we should lynch him. Personally I've changed my mind: I think we should get rid of him, since I suspect he's pulling the same trick on us that I pulled last time, but I'd much rather get rid of a scumnag at this point.

Exactly. Thank you, Dohnut.

Wow, I think that's the first time all thread that you've ignored one of my posts!

Nintendohnut, can you confirm for me whether or not you killed Esequiel last night?

I'm still spaced out from that last day. Still trying to figure out what Jayseven was trying to do...why would he lie about who he targeted? Or, maybe he was telling the truth and Danny lied? I dunno. Its really fucking strange.

What da fuuuuck?!!

I've been slightly suspicious of Eddie, or basically anybody else who has refrained from posting. I need to hear more before I cast a vote, though. I'm actually becoming a little reluctant to vote...was so sure Jay and Mundi were both mafia.

Still trying to figure out what Jayseven was trying to do...why would he lie about who he targeted? Or, maybe he was telling the truth and Danny lied? I dunno. Its really fucking strange.

I have no idea about jayseven. I don't see why he would lie about it, but my PM clearly says ReZ, and you yourself was caught by a trap when trying to reach him.

Jay basically told everyone to vote for him with the way he was acting.

Yeah...I agree. That's why I was so certain he was mafia. All the pieces seemed to fit. There didn't seem to be any element of doubt, whatsoever. Its a total mindfuck.

He FUCKED my mind.

I have no idea about jayseven. I don't see why he would lie about it, but my PM clearly says ReZ, and you yourself was caught by a trap when trying to reach him.

Yeah, again, that's true. Its just a very, very odd thing to lie about. Don't know what he was playing at.

Roleblocker/Protector would mean she either roleblocks or protects. Roleblocker and protector would make her a jailkeeper. She is not a kill protector anyway, no exclusively at least. I targeted her and got caught in a trap. But there's a difference. This is a tripwire trap not a bear trap.

Tripwire traps are EddiColeslaw, bear traps are Dannyboy and Nintendohnut, likely. People should highlight the kind of traps they've been caught by.

Anyway, I've been pretty sure EddieColeslaw is evil for a while. So vote:EddieColeslaw.

Also I got chairhanced before.

Diageo what happened to you exactly last night?

1234567890 .

Yeah...I agree. That's why I was so certain he was mafia. All the pieces seemed to fit. There didn't seem to be any element of doubt, whatsoever. Its a total mindfuck.

He FUCKED my mind.

Yeah, again, that's true. Its just a very, very odd thing to lie about. Don't know what he was playing at.

What I'm most pissed about is that he ruined my epic Phoenix Wright moment by not being evil! Jonnas even made an epic write-up! :p