N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why didn't you mention the protection power before? It would have saved you a lot of the grief you and the dohnut were getting.

I agree with your post, though.

Therefore: Vote: Jayseven

Because with the suspicion aimed at me, it seemed more like a bad lie than a good defence. Plus, as long as the mafia didn't know about it, they were more likely to keep me alive and try to pin blame on me instead of killing me.

I never expected it to work this well! :D

Because with the suspicion aimed at me, it seemed more like a bad lie than a good defence. Plus, as long as the mafia didn't know about it, they were more likely to keep me alive and try to pin blame on me instead of killing me.

I never expected it to work this well! :D

If you're boolsheeting me, Danny, I'll never forgive you.

Why didn't you mention the protection power before? It would have saved you a lot of the grief you and the dohnut were getting.

There are so many people with protective powers that it wouldn't have made a difference.

So I ended up protecting ReZ with my traps instead, explaining why Flink and Cube couldn't reach him.

I targeted Esequiel. My trap must have been Nintendohnut's doing.

Dannyboy can you confirm who you ended up targeting then? Because Flink was incapacitated in some way so did you end up at him or at ReZ?

I see no reason why a townie would want to stop Flink anyway - as he said, all of his information has been correct so far.

Vote: Jayseven

If you're boolsheeting me, Danny, I'll never forgive you.

Not this time. :)

There are so many people with protective powers that it wouldn't have made a difference.

It made sure the mafia wouldn't try to kill me, because they thought I was protected all the time, and it also rendered me useless power-wise since I wouldn't dare attempt to kill anybody without being sure. In fact, it kept me alive because I was an excellent target for them to direct attention and blame towards. But what I didn't expect was for that attempt to fuck up this badly and reveal one of their own! :D

I targeted Esequiel. My trap must have been Nintendohnut's doing.

Ah, my mistake. I must've read your initial post wrong, then.

Dannyboy can you confirm who you ended up targeting then? Because Flink was incapacitated in some way so did you end up at him or at ReZ?

I see no reason why a townie would want to stop Flink anyway - as he said, all of his information has been correct so far.

Vote: Jayseven

Yup, it's clearly stated that I ended up at ReZ, which fits with Flink's info.

I have been suspicious of jayseven for a while, and this clinches it. While I am pretty certain that jayseven is mafia, I don't want to rush this day. I will wait a bit to know what other information people have.

What were you doing last night EddiColeslaw?

Jayseven, speak of this "info" that you have on Dannyboy.

Cmaaan, do eeet. Do eeet naw.

I think he did. He said that Dannyboy serves the princess. I think it's a bit of an oversight on Jonnas's part because she's actually Queen now... we've all still called her the princess this game though just because of our frame of reference from the first game.

Unless he got something else and hasn't revealed it.

I think he did. He said that Dannyboy serves the princess. I think it's a bit of an oversight on Jonnas's part because she's actually Queen now... we've all still called her the princess this game though just because of our frame of reference from the first game.

We already knew that, though? I think. (that Dannyboy claims to be serving the Queen.)

My PM doesn't call her Queen anywhere, only Princess and Her Majesty, since it describes when I entered her service seven years ago. Either that, or he's simply building on what I revealed several days ago. I don't even remember if I called her Princess or Queen then.

Bottom line is, he's trying to spin it to make me look suspicious after redirecting me to ReZ and lying about it, not knowing that I could also protect people. Besides, there was no mafia kill tonight. It all adds up to a clever mafia plot.

But let's get the most out of the day. I'm happy to follow other leads as long as the day ends with jay being lynched.

So jay has accidentally confirmed that Dannyboy is in fact on the town's side.

If that is what Jayseven is saying is "his info", then yes.

Wait...no! Because he then went on to say:

"I suspect the princess is trying to take the throne by nefarious means, and all those involves are ba-aad."

Before voting for Danny.

I thought throwing in the word "nefarious" was a nice touch. Cos of all the discussion about that and Mundi earlier. That post convinced me to vote for Jayseven.

If that is what Jayseven is saying is "his info", then yes.

Wait...no! Because he then went on to say:

"I suspect the princess is trying to take the throne by nefarious means, and all those involves are ba-aad."

Before voting for Danny.

I thought throwing in the word "nefarious" was a nice touch. Cos of all the discussion about that and Mundi earlier. That post convinced me to vote for Jayseven.

Yeah, claiming the Princess is evil really does reek of a bad excuse.

Sorry, jay. :heh: I still love you, bro! : peace:

I also tried to target Esequiel and ended up falling into a trap.

If Nintendohnut laid the traps, then this make me even more suspicious of him. Esequiel is one of the few players we don't know much about, so why did he lay traps outside Esequiel's room? Was he trying to stop people investigating Esequiel? Just my thoughts.

I'm going to:

Vote: jayseven

for now, but would like to hear from him again before we kill him.

Right so I targeted nobody last night, I just set my traps again. I literally have no idea how they would have ended up near Esequiel. Maybe there's another redirector out there who managed to put them there? I genuinely cannot think of any other reason why that would have happened - like I said my power is either a kill (which I haven't used yet) or protecting myself with traps. I realize it makes me look even more suspicious but I really cannot explain it at all, it wasn't anything to do with me directly. If there is another redirector out there who could clear this up it would help a lot!

As for this jayseven thing it seems pretty clear cut. I have to say that was pretty awesome stuff from Dannyboy.

Sooooo...forgot to vote in that last post :blush:

Vote: jayseven

Like I've said before, I'm not targeting anyone, as there is no point. If the town wants me to kill I will (if a majority agrees on it) but I can only do that or protect myself with the traps. Can't target anyone else with the traps etc. All I'm going to do is protect myself and hope I can win alongside you guys at the end.