N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Dazz and Rummy have opposing results? /facepalm

You can't BOTH be useless though, the mafia can't have two redirectors, both only redirecting you two?? Maybe there are triggers in your role that cause you to gain a new power/fix your current one?

I haven't seen anything in my role description about that but it might be something I have to find out.

Rummy and Dazz you both fear that you're going to be killed? You both have useless powers though. :p

Yes but we're easy targets and it would be one more good guy down which would get them closer to winning. I mean, I doubt anybody will protect either of us now that we've been discovered as practically useless. Protectors would protect the useful, not the useless and the useless are easy targets.

But...they re-directed me to Diageo. It's nice to see you've had similar targets to mine though, helps determine there's something up with us. What a useless pair we are lol.

Yes and I think that could be because they may want to make Diageo look Mafia or something. I remember there being some kind of doubt on Diageo on the day I revealed my role and revealed my results. The guys who have suspected Diageo on that day might be the guys who are mafia. On the night, they may have known you'd want to check up on me and so redirected you to Diageo, leaving me. I think something very fishy is going on and I don't like it. Your story's making me think even more that something is going on.

I could be wrong but still, it's better for me to say what I'm thinking right now rather than sitting here being as useful as a chocolate saucepan.

You mean last night? I protected myself, but I received no mention of anyone targetting me. I don't know if I would normally, but it would appear most people are told if they've been targetted. But I believe I read that Nintendohnut was prevented from reaching me, is that correct? After the mix up in my head between him and Flink, I haven't been able to keep track of who targetted who.

You mean last night? I protected myself, but I received no mention of anyone targetting me. I don't know if I would normally, but it would appear most people are told if they've been targetted. But I believe I read that Nintendohnut was prevented from reaching me, is that correct? After the mix up in my head between him and Flink, I haven't been able to keep track of who targetted who.

I've never been told who targeted me, I believe I am one of the minority and I've never heard of such a thing unless they're a target-investigator or something.

I've never been told who targeted me, I believe I am one of the minority and I've never heard of such a thing unless they're a target-investigator or something.

Yeah I don't think its common place to find out who targeted you unless you've been like...roleblocked or something./ Although you don't always find out when roleblocked.

Really? I don't know why I would be frustrated. All I know is that instead of going to my intended target, I ended up getting given a drink instead. Not long afterwards I felt quite drunk and that's when I started talking to the barman and someone else (you?). The barman might not have been the one to have given me a drink (although it probably was), so when you saw me I may have already been drunk.

Still, if that isn't the case, I honestly have no idea why I would be "frustrated".

Yes, Zell did get a drink but he wasn't redirected by the sounds of it.

So Dazz and Rummy have opposing results? /facepalm

You can't BOTH be useless though, the mafia can't have two redirectors, both only redirecting you two?? Maybe there are triggers in your role that cause you to gain a new power/fix your current one?

I thought the same, but now I'm not sure. Maybe if me and Dazz target each other we become some sort of super gent!

I guess it was a rather huge(yet annoyingly inactive, relatively) number of people in the game also, it could be Jonnas had to pad out roles, a dumb cop and paranoid cop, followed by a possible genuine/accurate investigator could be possible. It'd be nice if there was some getout for being this crap though, but like Dazz I have nothing mentioned.

I thought the same, but now I'm not sure. Maybe if me and Dazz target each other we become some sort of super gent!

That's a great idea. Unfortunately, now you've said that, we'd be redirected if we tried it...bastard Mafia! :nono:

That's a great idea. Unfortunately, now you've said that, we'd be redirected if we tried it...bastard Mafia! :nono:

I urge you guys to do this. We have enough people that I'm sure a couple of people will help out in their special ways. Also they might be stupid to go near you now we've talked about it.

DNA Digivolution ahoy. :bouncy:EvilLaughAgreeTICHOKE.gif

I guess you guys could always try targeting yourself too? Not sure what it would do or prove, but yeah.

I remember I was an investigator once and all my results came out reversed (so a good person came out as evil, an evil person came out as good). I figured this out after targeting myself. So maybe if you do that, you can trigger something.

Or maybe not heh.

Are we getting anywhere today?

Uh, yeah? We've found out that Dazz is a naïve cop, Rummy is a paranoid cop, and Marc is trying to find the usurper Lord James.

One thing I noticed: Marc, you said Lord James was trying to use the Angus story to steal the throne. Do you know how he plans to do this? And do you have any idea if he may actually have staged all this by pretending to be Angus? Or maybe he's working together with Angus?

I was considering that too, guess it depends if Jonnas allows it, just seems a weird thing...to investigate yourself? Surely you'd already know if you were good or bad :p

I seem to recall it having been used by dumb cops before as a control test. I remember it produced some funny results: "You don't trust yourself." :p

I was targeted (as far as I know from what has been said today) by Dazz and Zell (and possibly Rummy). Dazz investigated me, as did Rummy (and they got opposite results), and Zell prevented me from carrying out the plan that we spent an entire afternoon sorting out, simply because he didn't read what was happening (or that's a lie and he's mafia).

Dannyboy, please target me tonight - I want to see if I get a notification when someone targets me when I have my traps out. Also if you attempt a kill but it fails, that may appear in the write-up. I know kills do, but if you are a killer and try to kill someone but are blocked, there's a chance that may appear as well. Worth a try I reckon - unless you want to use your killing power on someone tonight (and we don't know anyone who is evil so I'm not sure why you would) there is nothing else you will be doing, so there's no harm in trying it out :)