N-Europe

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia II - The Game Begins

Diageo

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been ages since I played Brawl, I don't remember half the new characters.

I've nothing to report again but yeah the mechanical thing sounds like ROB. Not sure what to make of Luigi (if it is him), it doesn't look like his power worked but then we're not fully sure what he does...

I don't think he does roleblock. I think he just highlights two people in the write-up. Last night ReZ was being lame and protecting himself again - he carried on protecting himself after the green aura. Captain Falcon was roleblocked by someone else.

The night before someone ran away and someone carried on dancing. So the dancing must be part of their power or something.

And there is another highlighter though(late response). So Luigi can highlight two people and someone else can illuminate players too?(I know who it is, was obvious after the first day but just in case I won't say it). Luigi's effects might change on a nightly basis? He's weird to me anyway.

It's all a bit up in the air at the moment. There haven't been many posts in the last day phase.. and we've lost an investigator :/

I think today's a write-off to be honest. I Vote: No Lynch so we can gather more information in the next day phase.