N-Europe

Rise of the Planet of the Apes

Happenstance

How exactly do they take over the Earth?

I can only assume that the monkeys flee all the zoos. People then stop visiting them which throws the entire world into economic turmoil. The money's then turn up wearing suits and glasses offering to fix the problems. Being totally fooled, we humans happily accept, after that its just a matter of time before they take over the White House....then the world.

I like it, actually. I hope that it doesn't end with some sort of ape-ocalypse.

Was it hinting, at the start, that they were trying to cure some disease? perhaps the apes are immune, eventually they are recaptured/allowed to live somewhere, then the humans die off. Or not. I dunno. DON'T CARE. Looks cool.

What twat thought of that title, it's hideous. Rise of the Planet of the Apes...

Looks terrible.

It was originally called "Rise of the Apes" but they changed the name a few weeks ago. Why? Brand recognition.

Fucking idiots.

Anyway, its got James Franco in so I'll watch it. Also;

- Tom Felton, so I'll watch it.

- Andy Serkis, so I'll watch it.

- Looks good, so I'll watch it.

Many reasons, to which I say "So I'll watch it" and thus, I will watch it.

I'm a masssive fan of the original films. The dvd boxset is on my shelf right now. I r looking at it.

Not sure if this is going to be good or not. It looks like another of these "We tried to do something good for humanity but eet all went wrrrrroooong" films. Pandoras box, blah blah.