N-Europe

N-Europe London Meet - 16th July 2011

ReZourceman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say it every year that I'll go but something crops up or I fail. So this year I'll say nothing, let you people sort your date and closer to the time I'll see if I can make it.

I live close enough to just hop on a train and be there with 60 or so minutes.

You didn't have a good time last year? :p

I meant it more like, I wanted to go at least once. Since I've done that, I'm not too bothered if I can't go this year. Though of course I'd still like it, it was nice last year.

Even though I kept zoning out as I hadn't slept the night before. And that helicopter made it very very difficult to understand what was being said sometimes. But yeah, was still fun.

Ive added my dates to the calendar, if someone could colour it in for me - I cant on the iPad!

Definitely up for football and staying over night. Myself and Ell being team captains as the ultimate battle between us? Bagsie my team being skins! Ill be wanting to show off my tan!

Really going to make an effort to come this year as my brother is living in London so can easily crash on his floor!

I've never been interested in football, so I'll follow Oddy's example and just sit, eat and chill. :heh:

About the date, something might have cropped up on the 23rd. Basically, since it's going to be during the holidays, we've decided to stay longer in London (take a proper vacation), but that clashes a bit with my dad's holiday, so he'll see if he can get it moved a week forward to make it work. We're still counting on the 23rd for the time being.

In any case this means I'm in London for about a week, so if anyone's game for hanging out some more, that's a possibility. :)

I'd also love to know if anyone has any recommendations for hotels in London. :)

I've never been interested in football, so I'll follow Oddy's example and just sit, eat and chill. :heh:

About the date, something might have cropped up on the 23rd. Basically, since it's going to be during the holidays, we've decided to stay longer in London (take a proper vacation), but that clashes a bit with my dad's holiday, so he'll see if he can get it moved a week forward to make it work. We're still counting on the 23rd for the time being.

In any case this means I'm in London for about a week, so if anyone's game for hanging out some more, that's a possibility. :)

I'd also love to know if anyone has any recommendations for hotels in London. :)

Like last year, i'm most likely going to be in London the day before the meet. Probably do the museums etc again, so thats a possible extra day right there. Well, more like afternoon or something.

As it turns out, my dad was NOT able to get his holiday moved. This means his holiday is in weeks 27-29, meaning the two dates where we can get full vacation out of it are the 9th and the 16th.

EDIT: I see it's likely a toss-up between the 16th, the 23rd and the 30th of July. If it's going to be the 23rd or 30th, I need to talk to my parents about our plans, and I'll get back to you on it tonight at the latest.

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane

What's the deal with everyone on the 16th of July? I have to be at Uni on that day but usually finish around 1/2pm and that's in Ealing, so I could still make the meet.

No one has actually filled that date in red so far

Not red but not as green as the others, I guess it's depending how things go with Danny imo as he's making the most effort.

How would the orange people on the 16th deem their chances of coming? I assume orange means "maybe".
It was Rez who thought he might struggle with the 16th because of Claires birthday weekend. and you know, having to propose and all that ; )
(30th is clearly the best option)

This!

Wouldn't be able to do the 23rd (my 21st birthday weekend, will probably be busy), weekend after I might be abroad on holiday (nothing booked yet but depends on parents) so 16th would be the most likely option for me if I were to come.

It was Rez who thought he might struggle with the 16th because of Claires birthday weekend. and you know, having to propose and all that ; )

Most of the people with doubts about the 16th are oranges/maybes, so I'd really love to hear how those people deem their chances of coming since it most definitely is the best day for me.