N-Europe

Good lyrics for a tattoo?

Caris

I can think of many lyrics, but I would rather make a thread and see if there is something I prefer before getting them put on my body for life.

Again, you're asking a bunch of people on the internet what you should get on your body for the rest of your life?

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!

I think my soul just died, thanks a lot. :weep:

As it is, in the spirit of things:

Dick in a box.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, you're asking a bunch of people on the internet what you should get on your body for the rest of your life?

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!

I think my soul just died, thanks a lot. :weep:

As it is, in the spirit of things:

Dick in a box.

Crowdsourcing is coming to be a very respected way of gathering ideas and thoughts.

There's nothing wrong with asking other people's opinions on what they think could be a good line for a tattoo. If Caris doesn't like it then he doesn't have to go with it but if he finds a couple of lines that he likes better than what he had already thought then I'm sure to him making this thread will have been very worthwhile.

Crowdsourcing is coming to be a very respected way of gathering ideas and thoughts.

There's nothing wrong with asking other people's opinions on what they think could be a good line for a tattoo. If Caris doesn't like it then he doesn't have to go with it but if he finds a couple of lines that he likes better than what he had already thought then I'm sure to him making this thread will have been very worthwhile.

Thank you!

I only made this thread to see if someone would suggest a song that had slipped my mind because you know, they're a lot of amazing songs out there and it's hard to think of every one.

I'm not going to get some random lyric from a band I don't even listen to because it sounds "cool". But if someone suggested a nice lyric from a Beatles song that I never thought of I might consider it.

Thank you!

I only made this thread to see if someone would suggest a song that had slipped my mind because you know, they're a lot of amazing songs out there and it's hard to think of every one.

I'm not going to get some random lyric from a band I don't even listen to because it sounds "cool". But if someone suggested a nice lyric from a Beatles song that I never thought of I might consider it.

I think it's more the concept of getting ideas and then immediately getting a tattoo from it. It just seems incredibly strange to do that when frankly, you're going to have it for a long time, which you mentioned, not to add that let's face it on here you're not exactly getting serious answers (not that there's anything wrong with that :p.)

You just boggle my mind. :p

But if he can't think of it then it clearly doesn't mean anything to him.