NEurope
Jonnas

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Sign-ups

“You must all leave this building. The princess refused to meet our demands, but I assure that I am not afraid to take lives. You have until midnight to leave the building. Those who stay will suffer my wrath as well as those of my colleagues’.”

“I say, we shouldn’t give in to such threats.”

“Well said! We shall stay and fight”

“Yes, but how? The culprits could stand among us as we speak!”

“In fact, they could off us all in our sleep!”

“They won’t! I will openly challenge this group to a mafia duel!” the gatekeeper said as he removed his glove and threw it into the ground

“Well thought, my good sir. We shall keep our masks and aliases to hide our identities.”

I am ruthless Scottish hunter Angus MacNeil. After discovering the death of my British twin brother James Barker at the hands of the mysterious black masks, I have taken up his identity in order to get close to them and avenge him.

I'm drunk, so I'm going to say, FUCK YOU REX, you mother fukin g m,afia scumnag.!

Edwardian Diction Inter-Timetravel (Or EDIT, has it is usually named). An exquisite technique, (...) When ReZ Horseman intended to apply this technique in the mockery of an emotionally drunk Diageo, he suffered the consequences.

cute%20kitten%28weee%29.jpg

Look into the cute kittens eyes. How could you harm such a cute little kitten? How could you?

"There!...Now, ReZ Horseman, release the kitten."

"...No"

Nintendohnut wept. Had it all ended? Could it end like this?

"I suppose that...my ways...were somewhat extreme. But I had good intentions. All I wanted...was to create the perfect garden. Yes, a place where everyone could admire the most beautiful flowers in the world. If only the princess had given in to our demands..."

[The Princess] would make a fine trophy in my hunter's collection. ;) Basically I [am] a borderline psychotic hunter. :p Oh, and remember my twin brother? Yeah, the Blacks Masks didn't kill him. I did. :heh: In order to get close to the princess. ;)

Several years later...

Aoife Kavanagh is now an accomplished writer. To this day, she thanks the gardener, Theodore Barnes, for his mercy and trust.

And now that her audience is sufficiently large, she finally releases a personal retelling of those nights, in book form. "The Gentlemen's Mafia" as she called it. No detail would be left untold. No side would be left unrepresented.

The book itself was a success and widely regarded as a reference in modern literature. Despite the traumatic memories, it seemed that the survivors were doing pretty well for themselves.

Somewhere, in a foreign land, a Scotsman stopped by a bookstore. Ancient memories resurfaced, names he hadn't heard in ages were as vivid as if they were first heard yesterday.

Angus MacNeil smiled to himself. "Heh... Perhaps it is time for me to return to that bloody island. My trophy stand has been incomplete for far too long..."

Genuinely the best game I've ever played. Not once did I ever really feel that I could trust anyone. The tone was spot on, the paranoia was endless. If I chewed my nails, then I would've chomped through half the street's thanks to the tension this game had.

And now, for Gentlemen's Mafia II: Electrifying Bungalow (not the actual title)

The game will probably start next week, but I wish to obtain a proper estimate of the number of willing participants aboard this fine endeavour.

Also, I realise I must live up to enormous expectations. Please be gentle :heh:

Anyhow, who wishes to play?

Participants:

1-mr-Paul

2-Eenuh

3-Sprout

4-Flinky

5-Diageo

6-Zell

7-MadDog

8-The Peeps

9-aqui1a

10-Dannyboy-the-Dane

11-Cube

12-Rummy

13-Tales

14-Jayseven

15-ReZourceman

16-Marcamillian

17-Ellmeister

18-Dyson

19-Mundi

20-Nintendohnut

21-Sméagol

22-EddieColeslaw

23-Heroicjanitor

24-chairdriver

25-Esequiel

26-Dazz

In a mostly empty cemetery, a man stood by two graves.

"Manleigh, Campbell... Why did this happen...?"

A shady figure approached from behind. The man quickly turned around to see a familiar face.

"Sir Gladstone?"

"Please, friend, call me Heroicjanitor, like always" Herojan smiled "I am pleasantly surprised to meet you here, Sir Jayseven"

"Armstrong"

Herojan chuckled. He looked like he was about to say something, but he did not.

Jayseven seemed oddly surprised, though. "That was an odd rambling. Do you find yourself tired?" Herojan simply replied "To some extent. I apologize, it was unfitting of a gentleman such as myself..."

Approaching the graves, Heroicjanitor spoke again "Quite a tragedy, what happened to MadDog and Rummy."

"Indeed. On the same day, no less."

"Do you believe it a coincidence?"

"No, I do not"

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

"Watch out!"

Herojan managed to push Jayseven away, had he been a moment later, a flying knife would have lodged itself in Jayseven's back.

A shadowy figure could be seen in the distance.

Jayseven gasped "H-How did you notice that knife?"

"Did you not hear the dramatic music in the background?"

"What mu-" The shadowy figure ran to Jayseven, a sabre in each hand, and attacked.

Jayseven managed to block each blow of the sabre with his bare fists "Your blades cannot triumph over a champion's fists, fiend!" And then, as he readied another stance, added "You are no match for my Flurry of Fists!"

Jayseven launched dozens of punches at lightning-fast speed. The mysterious attacker kept his distance.

Suddenly, the unthinkable happened: Jayseven accidentally punched himself in the face, knocking himself out.

Heroicjanitor chuckled "Oh, Sir Jayseven, you have not changed, even after all these years..."

The attacker was surprised at first, but then laughed heartily to himself, before calmly plunging a blade into the pugilist's chest. He then turned his attentions to Heroicjanitor.

Herojan suddenly realized what would happen "No, I cannot die like this! There must be something I can do... I know!" He started to concentrate.

The assassin, confused, spoke for the first time since his arrival "What are doing?"

"Applying E.D.I.T. to my earlier ramblings! To preserve my dignit-" A sabre was suddenly thrust into his chest

"Attempting to rob me of my hunt by killing yourself? You are a sneaky one..."

After cleaning his blades, the hunter glanced at the lifeless bodies around him, and smiled to himself. He took out a list and crossed two more names in it.

"This is becoming too easy...Heh, perhaps I should end this once and for all..."

The murderer walked away. There were clear signs of determination and madness in the eyes of the hunter, Angus MacNeil...

Edited by Jonnas

Fuck yes I'm in! =D

Also, Sprout wants in too. And please reserve a spot for Jim, he's gonna decide tomorrow he said. =P

By jove that is stupendously exhilarating news. My dear chap, I will undoubtedly return to this enticing endeavour.

Which slot can i take?
Kicking in the front slot, kicking in the back slot. Which slot will I taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake?

I'll definitely play this one. I ended up giving my place to the Peeps last game because he couldn't handle being killed (should have heard him...).

Sign me up :)

Edited by Aqui1a

It would be blasphemy of a much horrid magnitude should I refuse to partake in this much anticipated event. I say, the refreshing of memories of past events has set my blood boiling anew! Sign me up, good sir, so that I may join in the revel of the return of the Gentlemen's Mafia!

By jove! I shall return to the world of the Gentlemens Mafia, lest I be struck down!

Which slot can i take?

I'd wager you've been eager to gain adoration from your peers for such a witty quip since Friday.

So in! Oh yeah :D

Though, I am away until Sunday evening. Is this a problem?

Dear sir Jonnas,

I am writing to enquire as to whether I may participate in your upcoming jape, 'Gentlemen's Mafia II". Please let me know if I may partake in the frivolities forthwith

Yours,

Sir Doe, of Knutsworth

Though, I am away until Sunday evening. Is this a problem?

This Sunday? The game doesn't start until next week :heh:

Just to confirm that Flinky said he will be playing. =)

(And even if he didn't want to, I'd force him anyway!)